8

Hennessy 💓
2weeks later 🥱

Today was Halloween and Bri and I going to a party tonight. I still ain't tell her me and Kentrell been messin around but I will soon. Speaking of Kentrell me and him been yk messin with each other. We still ain't fuck yet tho. 🙄

Right now I'm leaving school with Bri. She got her moms car again and yk we finna hot box and shit.

Bri: "girl tell me why Joe still ain't hit me up, I think he really done with me"
Henny: "ain't you been with Whats his name again"
Bri: "yeah but I miss my lil baby" she said rolling up.
Henny: " girlllll"
Bri: "anyways ion even think imma dress up tonight"
Henny; "girl bye I seen that sexy ass cat outfit on your mf bed before we left"
Bri: "YUPPPP CANT FUCKING WAITTT"
She lit the blunt and we started smoking. I want to tell her about Trell but ion think she gon like that. We went to her house and seen Kentrell, Joe, Three, Kd and boomer all on the couch.
Sheronda let Kentrell back in the house after his song went Viral. But  he was telling me how he just bought some big ass house.

Joe: "mmcht"
Boomer: "mane she live here, fuck you want her to do"
Kd: "Hennessy baby where my hug at"
I rolled my eyes at him and went up the stairs with Bri. She showed me her outfit for tonight and I had mine here too.  Lemme tell you, imma look bomb. Bri and I was in her room and I had to straighten this girls whole fucking head before the party. We listened to music and was smoking and chattin up!

After a while we was getting ready and started Drinking. One of Bris lil friends was picking us up so yk we got pre drunk. I put on my costume and so did Bri. We stumbled downstairs laughing loud asf. The boys were still here except for Boomer and Three. We got to the bottom and all the boys looked at us.

Joe: "ah hell nah, what tf you got on"
Bri: "what? I'm a cat"
Kentrell: "What tf is you supposed to be?"
Henny: "a teacher.....duh"
He looked me up and down and went on his phone. Bri and I was taking pictures and laughing still drinking...

>>

>>