10

Henny; "mane Kentrell let me go"
Kentrell: "nahh you got me fucked up! As soon as you think I'm doin sum wrong you go and fuck wih that nigga"
Henny; "you're mad for no reason all I did was smoke a fuckin blunt"
Kentrell: "who you gettin loud with" he grabbed my face and was staring right at me. His eyes lowkey changed colors which scared me a little.
He let go of my face and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.
Sharonda: "now I know you wasn't just yellin in my babies face fuck wrong wih you"
Kentrell: "mane I'm leavin! I got a new crib give yo baby my room" he walked out the house slamming the door.
Sharonda: "Hennessy don't worry about him. You know he be extra"

Kentrell 💚

Jania: "aww you missed me baby"
Kentrell: "mmcht mane why was you callin me"
Jania: "I told you to come over earlier. You said that bitch was at school so why you here now"
Kentrell: "I got caught up wih sum but I'm here now right"
Jania: "come on Kacey missed you to"
I held my 1 year old baby Kacey, nobody know I got a kid wih Jania but Joe and I got one on the way wih Yaya crazy ass.
Jania: "why you ain't lettin these hoes know I'm number one"
Kentrell: "baby you know I ain't doin that right now, not good for my career"
Jania: "mmcht"
I put Kacey in his bed and went to the room wih Ole girl. Finna blow ha back out real quick.

Hennessy

Bri: "so he just left?"
Henny: "yeah, ion know if we done fr or he gon come back"
Bri; "well I know he's my brother and all but maybe you need to go out find something new"
Henny; "mmcht I don't want to"
Bri: "well bitch let's at least go out tonight! Get drunk or something"
Henny: "ughhhh"
I herd my phone ding so I jumped to it. It wasn't even Kentrell 🙄 I opened it and it was someone following me on ig.
Henny: "Bri NleChoppa just followed me"
Bri: "what???" She snatched my phone and started going crazy.
Bri: "ain't no mf way bro, bitch follow him the fuck back"
Henny: "waitttt damnnn"
Bri: "girl now you gotta post up on ig and see if he like it"
We both looked at each other and started going through my phone looking for cute pics of myself.
Bri; "bitchhhhhhh post that shit right tf now"

325,678 likes@HennyBaby: I wanna get dress up and go somewhere again😝Comments @hennysdolls: girl yesss💓💓@NleChoppamusic: Lemme take you out👀↪️@Shaderoomteens; Looks like Choppa shooting his shot with @Nba_Youngboys ex! @Jania: What's the hype�...

325,678 likes
@HennyBaby: I wanna get dress up and go somewhere again😝
Comments
@hennysdolls: girl yesss💓💓
@NleChoppamusic: Lemme take you out👀
↪️@Shaderoomteens; Looks like Choppa shooting his shot with @Nba_Youngboys ex!
@Jania: What's the hype🤷🏽‍♀️
@user7889: y'all seen the shade room recent post?

325,678 likes@HennyBaby: I wanna get dress up and go somewhere again😝Comments @hennysdolls: girl yesss💓💓@NleChoppamusic: Lemme take you out👀↪️@Shaderoomteens; Looks like Choppa shooting his shot with @Nba_Youngboys ex! @Jania: What's the hype�...

1,683,897 likes
@Shaderoomteens: Looks like @Nba_Youngboy was seen with @Jania today😬.  How does his girlfriend feel about that?
Comments
@Brezzybri: crazy bro🥱
↪️@Hennybaby: right!
@NleChoppamusic: So Hennessy single now👀
@user88: what she expect messin wih Youngboy
↪️@Hennybaby: I'm a dumb ass tbh🤣
@gotdamnzoe: new topic for messy Monday! Hennessy baby stay in school!

  How does his girlfriend feel about that? Comments @Brezzybri: crazy bro🥱↪️@Hennybaby: right! @NleChoppamusic: So Hennessy single now👀@user88: what she expect messin wih Youngboy ↪️@Hennybaby: I'm a dumb ass tbh🤣@gotdamnzoe: new topic for mess...

1,789,679 likes
@Shaderoomteens: Yaya Mayweather revels she is pregnant with @Nba_Youngboys baby🤭 congratulations @Yayamoney
Comments
@user9: damn Hennessy been going through a lot today!
@BabyJoe: this some shit
@useryy: niggas really ain't shit

Henny: "mane thats fuckin nuts"
Bri: "right he bout to have a whole kid"
Henny: "and I ain't playin no step mommy duck outta hea"
I went on my phone and DM'd Mr. Choppa!

@Hennybaby: so you wanna take me out?

@NleChoppamusic: Yeah baby tomorrow night I'll come get you! Send the addy

@Hennybaby: *******

Henny: "I'm going out with Choppa tomorrow! But I think his real name like Bryson or sum"
Bri: "ohhh bitch yesss!!"
Me and her started dancing around and shit. Not gonna lie I was happy asf  That man fine ash so why not.😝
Bri; "girl how old is he"
Henny; "he just turned 18"
Bri: "okayyy"
I went back on my phone and seen Kentrell calling me.
Henny; "ain't no way boi"
Bri: "girl don't even answer"
Henny: "I'm not are you dumb! Why all the niggas I fw gotta have babies"
Bri: "speakin of Kamrin got a white girl pregnant"
Bri: "mf blue eyes blonde hair, racist father all that"
Henny: "mmcht crazy"

I was layin on Bris bed chattin up with Bryson. I gave him my number or whateva. He said he been seein me on ig and yeah 😝.  And now he's pickin me up today just to chill n smoke but tomorrow he takin me on a proper date.

Bri: "mhmm girl you look good"
I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen.
Sheronda: "ohhh who you lookin good for"
Bri: "ma mind ya business"
Sheronda: "girl stfu! Have fun Henny baby"
I smiled at her then waited for him to text me. I looked at my phone and here go Kentrell again. I'm bout to block this nigga. Like why you callin me when you got an entire baby mother and lil girlfriend Jania.
I declined the call then seen choppa tell me he was here.
I went outside and seen this car. Windows tinted asf couldn't even see him! I got in the passenger seat and smiled at him.
Bryson; "Wsp Hennessy" he smirked at me and smiled back.
Henny; "heyy"

I don't know why I was nervous around him. He started talkin about something idk I wasn't really paying attention to the words that was coming out of his mouth but his face was fine ash.