9

Hennessy 😈
+1 month later

I've stayed with Bri for a couple weeks now and I still ain't tell her about Trell. I'm scared she gon be mad and drop me or sum. But me and him still been sneaking around. But right now it's 2am and Bri is dead asleep this girl sleeps so heavy. So I got outta bed and left to Kentrells room. He's sleeping but he's a light sleeper. I laid next to him in his bed and hugged on him. The way that I really like this man is crazy.
Kentrell: "Wsp baby"
He kissed me and hugged me.
I sat on his lap and he rested his hands on my waist. We made eye contact and was talking about how his house is ready.
Henny; "when can I go see it"
Kentrell: "girl you gon be there every day, I got you ya own closet in my room"
Henny: "as I should"
He sucked his teeth and laughed.
He was rubbing his hands on my ass and kept looking at me up and down while licking his lips. He knows I can't stand when he does that it makes me lose focuse So I tried looking away but he put his hand on my chil and pulled me to his lips and We started making out .
Bri: "Kentrell do you- Henny?"
I hopped off of him and looked at Bri. Kentrell covered his pants.
Kentrell: "Brianna you can't knock?"
Bri: "what tf are you doing with my best friend"
She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the bed.
Kentrell: "mane let her go" he also grabbed me
Bri: "let her tf go! Ohhh Kentrell I can't believe yo ass did this" she punched him in his arm.
Bri: "I know this ain't the nigga you been fuckin with"  she said looking at me
Henny: "yeah"
Bri: "I don't know if I should be mad or happy right now"
Kentrell: "I don't care what you are get tf out"
Bri: "y'all is not fuckin while I'm here"
She grabbed me and pulled me out the room.
Kentrell: "mane come back"
Bri: "no no no she's going to my room we got school"
Kentrell: "Hennessy"
I looked over at him and something in me just said go with him. Then I looked back at Bri she was definitely not wanting me to go with him.
Henny: "I- Listen I'll just go to sleep yk"
Kentrell: "alright common, you sleeping in here"
Bri: "mmcht mane I swear if I hear anything coming from this room I'm beating your ass" she said pointing in Kentrells face.
Kentrell: "mane we gon do what we want" he put his arm around me and walked me into his room.
Henny: "night Bri love you"
Bri: "yeahhh love you to bitch"
Kentrell closed the door and locked it this time.
Kentrell: " now back to what we was doin"
He started kissing me and grabbing my ass. He lifted me up and laid me on the bed.

We made out for a while and he started undressing me. I was still lowkey scared to fuck Kentrell because his dick is big asf like biggggg.

I kissed him again and tried to distract myself. The only person I've fucked is KK but that shit was never good. He was kinda small and didn't know what he was doin. Ion even understand how he got another bitch pregnant poor girl.  I noticed myself being very naked right now.
Kentrell: "my name would look real nice right here" he said rubbing the side of my boob. I smiled at him knowing he's definitely going to want me to do that but I'm not.

My phone started ringing and we just ignored it. It rang like 5 more times and Kentrell sucked his teeth and looked at it.
Kentrell; "it's your lil boyfriend"
Henny: "what?"
He turned my phone off and threw it on the floor.
Kentrell: "mane tell that nigga you not with him no more"
Henny; "I been told him like 2 months ago"
Kentrell: "So why he keep calling you?"
Henny; "I don't know"
Kentrell; "why can't you make it know that you wih Me"
Henny; "I can ig"
Kentrell: "yeah Ight"