6

Brianna 🤍

Brianna 🤍

I was crying on Hennys bed telling her how Joe really said he was done with me. I know I was cheating with ben but Joes my baby.
Bri: "he blocked me alreadyyy"
Henny locked at my phone and seen I was blocked on Ig snap and my number was even blocked.
Henny: "you better *67 ya way back to him"
Bri: "No Yk what if he wants to leave me over some stupid shit, imma just find better. Tonight. Right now"
I snatched my phone back and went though my camera roll. I need to post a fire ass pic and get my hoes back💅🏾 Photo dump finna be fire

 I need to post a fire ass pic and get my hoes back💅🏾 Photo dump finna be fire

>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

Liked by @Hennybaby, @Nba_Youngboy and 10,456 others @BrezzyBri: Y'all ain't see my fine self in a while🗣😉

@BrezzyBri: Y'all ain't see my fine self in a while🗣😉

Comments:
@HennyBaby: 😍😍
@drestorm; damn 🤤
@Nba_Youngboy: Ugly ass
@killajay: follow me back
↪️@BrezzyBri: ofc 🙃
@Yayamoney: y'all gassin lil kids up
↪️@BrezzyBri: this lil kid beat ya ass 😝

I showed Henny one of the guys Jay that I just followed and he wasn't even ugly but he's 16 like ugh a young nigga. He had no tattoos tho like ughhhhhhh.
Henny; "I mean he's not ugly"
Bri: "yeah but look....not one tattoo and I can just feel the virgin in him"
Henny: "girl that's not bad"
Bri: "ugh idk"
I looked at the time and it was 12:30am.
Bri: "damnnnn We have school tomorrow"
Henny: "ugh I'm not going. Might have to skip or something."
Bri: "as long as Kentrell dumb ass not there then I can skip"
Henny; "ain't he dropping out anyways"
Bri: "I think so. He signed with some guy and he's focused on music rn so he says. But apparently one of his songs went viral and he has 'fans' or something"
Henny: "Periodtt. You gon be a sister of a rapper"
Bri; " yeah I think he gon make it if he stops doin dumb shit with Joes bitch ass"

Kentrell 💚

Yaya: "mane why you acting like youn wanna fuck me"
Kentrell: "I been told yo ass I came here to get my shit"
Yaya: "stop being like that, just give me some dick" she tried touching on me. I pushed her hand away and walked to her room getting my shit.
Yaya; "You probably got a new bitch or sum"
Kentrell: "yup and I was gon leave yo ass anyways"
Yaya: "who is she? You probably dating some ugly ass bitch"
Kentrell: "nah my baby sexy asf. Got me an upgrade"
She rolled her eyes and pushed me out her room. I put my shit in the car and started driving around. All I could think about was Hennessy ha ass ain't leave my mind all day. I done dropped Yaya and a couple other hoes and ion even know what Henny doin. Probably out ridin dick and a nigga ova here bout to wife ha and shit. I sat out in front of her house and texted her to come out. She wanna text me talkin bout "no" bitch imma come get ya ass nah.
I went to the door and just opened it. These dumb bitches ain't even lock the door.
Henny: "damn what you want"
Bri: "Kentrell? Fuck you doin here"
Kentrell: "mane ma been tellin You to come home for mad long she need you"
Bri: "ughhhh"
Kentrell: "and you walkin there I ain't goin back"
Bri be actin all tough and shit but she scared of Sharonda. She walked out the house and I seen her start walkin.
Kentrell: "I told ya ass to come outside"
Henny: "yeah and I said no"
Kentrell: "mane who tf you talkin to like dat cuz it ain't me nigga"
This bitch done rolled her eyes at me and walked up stairs. I followed her ass to her room.
Henny: "what? Why are you-" I choked ha ass out.
Kentrell: "I asked you a fuckin question. Who tf do u think you talkin to like that"
She looked up at me and ain't say nothin. Yeah that's what I though ha ass was finna do.
Kentrell: "oh now youn got nun to say"
I let go of her neck and laid on her bed.
Henny: "What you doin here"
Kentrell: "mane I can't be here or sum? You got a nigga comin"
She just sucked ha teeth.
Kentrell: "come here"
She came on the bed and straddled over my lap lookin at me.
Kentrell: "youn like me or sum"
Henny: "I never said that"
Kentrell: "Mane then stop playin wih me"
Henny: "Kentrell you're-"
Kentrell: "YoU'rE BrIs BrOtHEr, yeah yeah ion give a fuck"
I graded her neck and started kissing her aggressively. I flipped us over so I was on top of her and kept kissing her. I moved my hand inside her pants and started playin with ha cl!t. She was moaning in my mouth. I started fingering her and still ain't stop kissing her. She was struggling to kiss me back which turned me on. She was moanin my name and tryna back away.
Kentrell: "mane stop runnin"
She was holding onto me and breaking heavy. I took my fingers outta her and suck on them.
Henny: "why'd you stop" she whined
Kentrell: "I'm Bris brother remember"
Henny: "oh shut up" she grabbed my face and started kissing me again.