50

I'm recording Jaiden while singing happy birthday. All his friends from his little pre school are here and all his siblings. He blew the candles out and dug his hands into the cake eating it.

Henny: "Jaiden common now"

Jaiden started laughing then running back to the jumpy house with his friends right behind him.

Henny: "that lil boy is sum else"
Sheronda: "just like his father"
She took a drag from her cigarette walking over to someone's dad talkin all crazy.

Kentrell: "you got another cake"
Henny: "yeah it's inside, cuz I knew his ass was gon pull sum"
He chuckled and walked inside.

Ari: "Girl why Sheronda tryna get Mario talkin bout her ass real and he needs a real bitch"
I started laughing as Ari was walking with me inside to put some food on the table.

Ari: "How's Joe doin"
Henny; "you know how it is, he gon get out soon hopefully"
Ari; "what's it lookin like for rn?"
Henny: "lawyer said 10 years I think"
Ari; "oh shit"
Henny; "yeah there was a camera and shit, mane I need to smoke now shit stressin me"
Ari: "common the kids with all them adults"

We walked upstairs to my room and Ari went in laying on the bed rolling up.

Henny; "ugh I'm bout to change, this dress tight as a bitch"

I opened my closet door seeing Kentrell standing right in front of my face.

Henny: "the fuck are you doing"
Ari: "ohh girl imma take this to the bathroom, ion know if this gon get domestic" she walked with the blunt to the bathroom.

Kentrell: "I was lookin in yo room and herd you comin up so-"
Henny: "why are you looking in my shit"
I snatched the purse he was holding and put it back in its spot.

Kentrell; "I'm tryna find something"
Henny: "just go- go hang out with Jaiden "
Kentrell: "Nah Hennessy I need to talk to u"
Henny; "not right now just go"

He walked out and down the stairs. Ari came back in smoking looking at me.

Ari: "hmm I thought y'all was gon fuck and get over everything"
Henny: "yeah hell no"
Ari: "what did he want anyway?"
Henny: "ion know but he was looking through my shit"
Ari: "weird asf"
Henny: "right" we both smoked a couple blunts and was just laughing and talking for a little bit.

Mario; "if y'all don't get your asses up"
I opened my eyes seeing Mario looking at Ari and I. Damn I ain't even know I fell asleep.
Mario: "everyone left and Jaiden sleep on the couch and Yosohn on the floor"
Ari; "go get him so we can go home I'm tired"

I got up stretching and walking downstairs. Mario picked Jaiden up putting him in the room. He then picked Yosohn up leaving with Ari. Sheronda was still here just sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and Kentrell right next to her.

Sheronda: "I'm drunk I'm goin to yo guest room"
She got up and made her way there.

Kentrell: "come sit down I needa talk to you"
Henny: "what?"
I sat down on the couch and laid back, I'm so tired rn and even being near this man makes my head hurt and makes me wanna fight.

Kentrell: "The nigga Joe killed was for me"
Henny; "what you mean?"
Kentrell: " me and Joe had business to handle and the nigga shot me a while ago so Joe caught him"
Henny: "so you don't think he's getting out"
He rubbed his hands down his face and rubbed his chin.
Kentrell: "lawyer said he got Life right now cuz they bringing up other shit"
Henny; "Life?"

I put my face in my hands and was about to have a whole ass breakdown.

Jaiden: "Mommy I hungry"

Jaiden came over to me and held my face looking at me.
Jaiden; "why you sad"
Henny: "it's nothing baby common, what you wanna eat"
Kentrell: "I got him" he picked Jaiden up and went to the kitchen.

I got up going to the bathroom about to cry. Joe has life in prison what the fuck am I going to do.

I sat on the counter holding in my tears. Without Joe here it's just Me and Jaiden. I also don't know how to explain to Jaiden where he is.

Kentrell: "aye you Ight?" I herd him say from outside the door.
Henny; "yeah I'm fine"
Kentrell: "I know you not fine common" he opened the door and looked at me before he pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around me. All my tears just fell out as he held me.

Kentrell: "he gon get out don't worry"
Henny: "yeah yeah" I pulled away from him and wiped my tears.

Kentrell: "listen I'm sorry foe that shit I pulled last time we seen each other"
Henny: "mhm"
Kentrell: "youn gotta forgive me or nun but I wanna be around Jaiden"
Kentrell: "let him come back wih me and stay foe like 2 weeks"
Henny; "I don't know about that"
Kentrell: "common he like bein around the kids and he like being around me"
Henny: "but I don't want him around Brianna or Andrea, you know ion fuck with them"
Kentrell: "Ight they not gon be around then"

Jaiden came into the bathroom with food all over his face he hugged Kentrells legs and held my hand.

Jaiden: "you guys not fighting" he said smiling up at us. I picked him up and washed his face.

Jaiden: "mommy I'm going with daddy"
Henny: "yeah, for 2 weeks"

He started getting all excited and dancing around.
Kentrell: "Ight lil boy common bed time"
Jaiden: "mmcht"
Kentrell: "boy don't be suckin yo teeth"

Jaiden ran to his room with Kentrell right behind him. I honestly don't want Jaiden to leave because now imma be alone for 2 weeks just thinking about Joe.

Kentrell: "that lil Nigga just punched the shit outta me" he came over to me holding his face.
I got off the counter while laughing at Kentrell. But all that's on my mind rn is Joe, like what is he doing? Is he okay? It's weird not being able to talk to him 24/7 and I can't even call him at random times of the day I gotta wait for him to call me.

Kentrell: "youn hear me?"
Henny: "huh?"
Kentrell: "I said can I stay here tonight"
Henny: "betta go sleep wih yo mom in that room"
Kentrell: "mane hell nah, get me a blanket I'll sleep on that mf couch"

I walked up to my room grabbing him a blanket. He was already standing in here and took it from me.
Kentrell: "we back to co-parenting?"
Henny: "yup"
Kentrell: "and that it"
Henny; "mhm"

He looked me up and down and sucked his teeth.
Kentrell: "Ight, Goodnight Hennessy" he kissed my cheek.
Henny: "Goodnight Kentrelll