51

Joe: " I miss you to girl, imma be out soon"
Operator: "you have 20 seconds left on this call"
Henny: "bae I love you and please stay safe and don't do not dumb shit in there"
Joe: "I love you to baby and you know I'm always safe, Goodnight"
Henny: "Goodnight baby"

The phone hung up and I just laid in bed sad asf. Jaidens been at Trells these past weeks and he comes back in 2 days. I missed him so much can't wait to see his bad ass.

Ari🍑 would like to FaceTime...

Ari: "heyyy Hennessy"
Henny: "Heyy Ariana"
Ari: "so get dressed we going out, I'll be there in 2 hours" she smiled and hung up before I could say anything.

It is a Saturday night and I have nothing better to do so might as welllll.

Liked by @Shaderoomteens, @AriDaDon, and 1,345,657 others @Hennybaby; me on a light day is still pretty heavy 😌Comments @AriDaDon: sexy assss😩@user777: Henny gettin thicc@BrezzyBri: 😍@JaniaM: never post up with your kid tho @Shaderoomteens: Hen...

@Hennybaby; me on a light day is still pretty heavy 😌
Comments
@AriDaDon: sexy assss😩
@user777: Henny gettin thicc
@BrezzyBri: 😍
@JaniaM: never post up with your kid tho
@Shaderoomteens: Hennessy always eats the girls up🥵

Ari: "girl you lucky I got mouthwash in my bag"

I just finished throwing up in the bathroom at the club. I haven't drank this much in a long ass time so me being drunk right now is not good. I washed my mouth and chewed some gum before walking with Ari out the bathroom.

We went back to our section throwing money at the strippers and dancing with them. People kept recording us and takin pictures with us I felt like a whole celebrity.

One of the strippers pulled me up to the table with her and was hyping me up so I started throwing ass and people was throwing money and Ari was slappin my ass while recording me.

I got off the table and sat on the couches checking my phone. Kentrell FaceTimed me a couple times and so did Jaiden.

Ari: "oh shit Mario was blowing me up"
I looked at the time and it's 4am. We been here for hours just drinking and partying.

Ari and I are walking out the club to the car that's picking us up. I looked at my phone seeing Kentrell calling me again. It's 4am what could be wrong.

Kentrell: "nigga I been callin you, where the fuck you at" I looked at the camera mugging him.
Henny: "why are you calling me at 4 in the morning"
Kentrell: "yo son been wanting to talk to you, say you drunk or sum?"
Henny: "mhm, drunk and tired my love" I closed my eyes while talking to him about to fall asleep
Kentrell: "well we at yo crib, he sleep in his bed"
Henny; "y'all back already?" I opened my eyes happy asf cuz I missed my baby Jaiden.
Kentrell: "yeah yo ass would know that if you answered yo damn phone"
Henny: " I'll be there soon"
He mugged the camera and hung up.

Ari; "you and Kentrell was so cute mane" she said drunkly.
Henny; "not even"
Ari: "girl yes. Idgaf what you say y'all belong together. He loves you fr"
I looked at her and she smiled.
Ari: "you tellin me youn still love him?"
Henny; "not like that no more"
Ari: "yeah you do"
Henny: "mmcht"
Ari; "I knew it, you love that man why don't you just get back with him"
Henny: "cuz he so childish and toxic and a cheater, I'm not tryna go through all that again"
Ari: "just see where his head at before you do anything"
Henny; "I'm not doing nothing, I got Joe"

Ari: "JOE? Girl he's not getting out"
Henny: "I know but-"
Ari: "I'm tellin you"

The driver stopped in front of my house and got out opening the door for me.

Ari: "I'll talk to you tomorrow my love"
She hugged me.
Ari: "give him a chance"
Henny; "bye Ariana"

I went into the house seeing Kentrell on the couch watching tv. I took my heals off and put my keys down.

Henny; "why you still up"
Kentrell: "makin sure yo ass got home"
Henny; "How long you staying in Atl for?"
Kentrell: "a couple days. Why?"
Henny: "just asking"
Kentrell: "you need me gone or sum"
Henny; "no"

I let my hair out the bun and rubbed my head. Ari is making me question my choices, I do love Kentrell but his ass is always fucking up and I don't wanna put me or Jaiden through that.

Kentrell: "where y'all go"
Henny: "club" I said while walking over to the couch sitting down. He handed me a water bottle and turned the tv off.
Kentrell: "bout ta take my ass to bed, I got me a hotel don't worry" he said standing up
Henny: "you can stay here"
He looked down muggin me.
Kentrell: "the one time I get a hotel you gon let me stay?"
I nodded my head and he mugged me while taking his phone out.
Kentrell: "Ight" he sat back down and looked at me. He looks so good right now I'm not gonna lie. He licked his lips about to talk again but something just came over me, I kissed him for like 3 seconds then backed away.

Kentrell: "you drunk" I shook my head no.
He looked at me then my lips before grabbing my neck kissing me passionately. I felt his tongue slip in my mouth making me moan into the kiss. He laid me back on the couch while hovering over me not breaking the kiss.

It got sloppy and aggressive before he pulled away sucking on my lip. Kentrell looked to his side seeing Jaiden staring at us.

Jaiden: "ewww" he ran over to us and pushed Kentrell away and hugged me.
Jaiden; "my mommy" I hugged him back. I really hope he doesn't start asking questions.
Jaiden: "mommy and daddy together?"
Henny; "no baby, sometimes people just kiss when they miss each other" Jaiden nodded his head.

Kentrell: "you missed me"
Jaiden: "She just say that daddy"
Kentrell: "boy go back to sleep, me and mommy have to talk"
Jaiden; "I'm not sleepy"
Kentrell; "Jaiden"
He sucked his teeth and stomped to his room.

Kentrell: "you missed me"
Henny; "I don't know"
Kentrell: "so why you kiss me"
Henny; " I just wanted to" I got up and walked to my room.
Henny; "we can talk about it in the morning I need to sleep"
Kentrell: "nah I wanna talk now"
Henny; "I'm going to sleep"
I changed into a shirt and got into my bed. I watched Kentrell take his shirt and pants off and get in my bed to.
Kentrell: "I missed you to"

He wrapped his arms around me and I just let him. I turned and put my head on his chest falling asleep. Shit.