7

- Hennessy ~

I woke up to covers being pulled off of me. I started rolling around and trying to get them back.
Henny: " mmcht can you not I'm cold"
Mom: "WHY THE FUCK IS KENTRELL IN YOUR DAMN BED"
Kentrell: "oh shit- Hey Mrs-"
Mom: "get yo ass outta here"
I seen Kentrell run out my room grabbing his shirt and keys.
Mom: "why the fuck is a damn near grown man in your Bed"
Henny: " Mom he needed somewhere to stay. Sharonda kicked him out"
Mom: "so why is he in your bed half naked. And why is your nappy headed ass not in school"
Henny: "I clearly woke up late"
Mom: "your little fast ass is lying. Get tf up" she grabbed me by my ear and dragged me out my room.
Mom: "why is there bottles of MY FUCKING ALCOHOL ALL OVER THE PLACE"
She slapped me across the face and pushed me to the floor.
Mom: "clean it the fuck up then go somewhere I don't want you in my face right now"
Henny: "where am I supposed to go"
Mom: "your little hoe ass probably got some old ass man that wants you. Go"
You know this bitch stay being rude as fuck. I cleaned the living room then went into my room. This girl texted me.

Mother🐶
I had to leave back to work. But I WILL be back in 2 days so don't have no grown ass nigga in my mother fucking house and I swear if any of my shit is touched I'm beating your ass. Love you

Henny👹
Yeah whatever

I went into the shower for about an hour just thinking about Kentrell. That man is just so damn fine and I can't believe I still didn't have sec with him ugh.  I was in the shower singing to my playlist and I got interrupted by a loud crashing from downstairs. I turned the water off and got out the shower wrapping myself in a towel. I looked out the bathroom and walked to the stairs. I turned the lights on and seen Kentrell.
Henny: "Kentrell what the fuck"
Kentrell: "mane I was knocking on the door for mad long and Yo ass didn't answer"
Henny: "so you break in?"
Kentrell: "you should've opened the door nigga"
I sucked my teeth and went to my room. Ofc Kentrell came up and made himself comfortable.
Henny: "I have to change can you-" he mugged me and sucked his teeth.
Kentrell: "my entire face was just in yo pussy last night and you acting like I can't see you naked"
I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my clothes.
Kentrell: "you gon learn to stop rolling your eyes at me"
Henny: "mmcht mane-"
My phone started ringing and we both locked at it. He grabbed my phone and looked at the name.
Kentrell: "youn be savin numbers"
Henny: "it's probably a spam call"
Kentrell: "they FaceTime you?"
He answered the phone with his whole face in the camera. I honestly didn't know who it was but-
Kentrell: "aye who u lookin for"
Anthony: "AYO Hennessy there"
Kentrell: "why? You her nigga or sum"
Anthony: "Sum around there"
Kentrell: "mhmm interesting" Kentrell looked at me then back at the phone.
Kentrell: "well I was eatin her pussy last night and she ain't say nun bout you"
I snatched the phone and told Anthony I'll text him. Knowing I'm probably not.
Henny: "why would you do that. Fucking annoying as hell"
Kentrell: "mane shut yo ass up. Who tf is that nigga"
He got up yelling in my face.
Henny: "why are you yelling at me like I need to explain myself."
Kentrell: "I'm tryna be with you and you playin wih me"
Henny: "mane you ain't tell me all that"
Kentrell: "guh don't play like you ain't know, you mine now"
Henny: "mmcht what if ion wanna be yours"
Kentrell: "you see the stupid shit that you be sayin gets me mad"
I just laughed at him then went back on my phone. Anthony was texting me. He's just someone I was talking to while Kamrin was gon, nun serious we would just text and hangout sometimes.

Anthony😝
Guh why you had that man answer yo phone?

Anthony😝
That's no even yo boyfriend

Anthony 😝
Lemme know when ole boy leaves so we can ft

I rolled my eyes at this man Bc who tf does he think he is. Kentrell looked at me then grabbed my phone .

Kentrell; "mane still texting this childish ass nigga"
Henny; "no he's texting me I ain't answer"

Hennessy 🥱
Nah she don't wanna call you. She gon be ridin my dick later

I seen what Kentrell said and then he blocked Anthony's number. Mad extra.