Chapter 20

It was a nice night in kouh as you and Sona stood outside, illuminated by an orange glow. You patiently hummed a song as Sona stared at the source of the glow.

"(y/n)..." Sona interrupted, stopping your humming. "Shut... the fuck... up."

"Yes Ma'am." You instantly went quiet while Sona pinched the bridge of her nose.

"How did this happen?" She asked sternly.

"And what do you mean by 'this'? This lovely night we're having together? Or perhaps-" You were cut off again.

"I mean the school burning down you dipshit!" Sona yelled as she gestured to the burning school.

"Oh... that." You nodded your head. "You see Sona, it all started during the talent show." You said as the screen started doing that wave thing when it flashes back.

"Alright everyone! Did you enjoy our first performance?!" You yelled into the mic. After calming down from your fit of laughter, you once again snatched the mic from Sona. The audience was silent about Issei's performance, making you frown. "Well too bad, no refunds."

"This is a free event (Y/N)." Sona whispered to you.

"Free?! Fuck that!" You yelled before talking to the crowd again. "Hey pony up. There's nothing free in life, so why should this be any different!? Ten dollars!"

"Ten dollars?!" Someone in the crowd shouted.

"Fine, fifteen dollars!" You changed the price. "Doods, get that bread!"

Suddenly a large amount of Prinnies broke into the building, coming from the windows and doors, even making a hole in the ceiling. They started robbing the audience while Sona held her head in annoyance.

"Yeah! Cordis Die!" You yelled when Sona snatched the mic away from you. "Hey!"

"Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen. We're get you your money back-" You snatched it out of her hands.

"Anyway, back to the show. Next we have... who's next?" You asked Sona.

"It's kiba." She said.

"Golden boy?" You asked. "I like that anime. Anyway, here's your next performance. The retrieve with a mane of gold! Kiba... uh, Kiba!" You yelled, getting cheers from the girls in crowd. You and Sona walked back stage while Kiba appeared.

"You don't know his name do you?" Sona asked once the two of you were out of sight.

"I mean, he's Kiba. Does he even have a last name?" You asked to which she nodded her head.

"Yes, it's Yuuto." She answered.

"Really? It's not 'the Golden Retriever'?. So what's his talent?" You asked.

"I'm not really sure. Other than swords, I never was too interested to find out." Sona said as Kiba did whatever it was he was doing. The two of you too engrossed by your conversation to go and see what it was he can do.

"Is he going to play fetch or something? He's really good at that." You and Sona laughed.

"Maybe he'll do tricks for the audience." Sona said as both of you laughed harder. As the two of you laughed, kiba came back stage. He walked pass the two of you and left. The two of you looked at the door he walked through then at each other.