Chapter 8

You awoke from your slumber as the morning sun infllitarted your room, disturbing your once beautiful relationship with your bed. You yawned while slowly getting out of bed. You shuffled your way towards the bathroom and started to get ready.

After getting dressed you walked downstairs to see no-one else was awake.

"Master?" You heard Belfast's voice as you turned around to see her fully dressed in the school uniform.

"Ah, Morning Bel." You said. 

"Good Morning to you as well Master." She said before walking into the kitchen. "If it's not too much trouble, I shall take over cooking breakfast." She said as you turned around and resumed cooking.

"Nah, I got this. I really like cooking. Almost as much as Art." You said as you flipped the bacon in the pan. "Cooking is just another art form after all."

"I see, then at least let me help." Belfast said as you nodded your head. 

"Alright, hand me some of those eggs. Remember, there's quite a few people living in this house." You said as she got the whole carton. "Let's see, hand me twelve eggs please." You asked as she handed you each egg. You cracked them on the stove before placing the yolk onto the pan next to the bacon. As the two of you were cooking, everyone came downstairs.

"Alright, breakfast is ready. Belfast, plates please." You said as she nodded and placed a plate for each person. After giving everyone their portion everyone sat at the table.

"Excuse me Master." Belfast said as you looked at her. "It would seem that you made extra, there is still one more plate."

"What are you talking about?" Arcuied spoke. "That plates for you."

"Just eat, Comm- I mean (Y/N), made the food for us." Taihou said, you felt a bit weird when you heard her about to call you commander.

"It is unsightly for a maid to eat at the same table as her master." Belfast said, remaining adamant about her decision. 

"Belfast. As long as you stay in this house, you will eat at this table." You said in a stern tone. You then smiled. "And that's an order." Belfast looked unsure, but everyone nodded their heads in agreement. She smiled as grabbed her plate before sitting down at the table.

Tiemskip 

It was time for lunch as class had just ended as the students started to gather their things in order to leave. While you packed you heard the door open as Belfast walked inside. She was attending the school, but was placed in a different class, much to her dismay. She wore the school uniform, but she wore a size too small as her chest looked like to bust open at any minute.

"Master, we should hurry and eat lunch. I have prepared bento for you this morning." Belfast says as she held it up for you to see. You sighed when Belfast accidentally called you Master, already knowing how everybody was going to react.

"Master?!" Everyone yelled as they heard Belfast. Your head hit the desk hard and you turned it to see Margit giving your a perplexed stare. You mouthed that you would explain later to which she nodded her head.

"I apologize Master." Belfast said while standing at at your desk. She could see the problem she created with calling him master in front of everyone.

"It's no problem. Come on, let's go eat." You said while grabbing her hand and leaving the class. As the two of you headed for the cafeteria, you started to think.

"Hey Belfast, I just thought of something. I might need help being the commander of Azur Lane." You said as she nodded her head.

"It is a tiresome job, but that is why you have an assistant." She said as you nodded your head.