Chapter 4.

~ASHTON POV~
This was frustrating. She was frustrating. How can one person have this much of an effect after meeting them once? What had me so engrossed with her? I didn't even know her name?

Yeah sure, I get it, everyone has those "moments" with random people as you walk around and you think 'ah, what a shame I didn't even catch their name.'

But this, this was different. This was way deeper than that. There was something about this girl I couldn't put my finger on it. I knew nothing about her, all I know is that she's Irish, likes Greenday and is staying in my hotel. Which makes this whole thing slightly harder than I anticipated.

So once One Direction's set was over I put on a beanie and my black Ray Bans and headed out to try and find mystery girl

. I was silently praying I wouldn't get spotted, that would not be good. I love the fans but at this moment in time, being swarmed by tons of girls would make my mission to find mystery girl slightly more difficult.

I searched for her long brown hair somewhere in the now almost empty stadium. But nope, nothing, I couldn't find her. "Shit", I mumbled, my eyes scanning the ground floor of the stadium.

Then out of no where I heard someone scream. "OH MY GOD ITS ASHTON IRWIN!" And everyone turned around and looked at me. "Hey guys, I came out to say hi." I said.
Great.

~EMMA'S POV~
Charlie and I waited in our seats for a while, I've always hated the whole hustle and bustle on the way out.

But apart from that we were kinda in shock, after the concert, like I mean I just saw Niall fucking Horan about a metre away from me, since he spent the majority of time right next to us, which I didn't complain about whatsoever.

I walked out of the bathroom and just in that moment I head someone scream "OH MY GOD ITS ASHTON IRWIN" and everybody who was still left in the arena turned to stare at a very embarrassed boy standing with a beanie and a pair of Ray Bans.

He muttered an awkward "Hey guys I came out to say hi." And, as if on cue, everyone ran toward him, including Charlie of course, letting out her inner fangirl.

I decided to leave him alone,I really felt bad for the poor guy, he had what looked like a couple hundred girls around him. I suppose it's the average teenage boy's dream, but this guy was clearly in the middle of something and now had to completely stop and take pictures and sign autographs and whatnot.

Anyway I decided to give the guy some space, I'm not a die hard fan or anything. He had enough on his plate, and, plus, I've actually already met him, even if I didn't know it.

I pushed all my thoughts from a while ago out of my head. I was getting way too into this. Of course he didn't remember me, of course he didn't even wink at me. He was winking at the crowd. That's his job Emma.

I'm really impatient, there was only so much standing against a wall, scrolling through Twitter I could do as I waited for Charlie, so I decided to go walk. Still scrolling aimlessly on my phone, I walked around the ground floor of the stadium, head glued to my phone, as usual.

As I walked around the corner of some weird hallway, that I've no idea how I even ended up in, when I awkwardly bumped into a muscular figure, and I almost fell, until I felt to strong arms be placed on my hips to keep me up. Shivers went through my body from the touch, until I looked up and found myself lost in that familiar pool of hazel eyes.

"Hey" he said. "Mind your ste- wait it's you, the girl from the elevator! Told you I'd find you later" he spoke, quite excitedly as if he was looking for me. What? Looking for me? No.

"Yeah haha, thanks for catching me" I said awkwardly. Emma stop, like why am I being so awkward? We both just kinda stared at each other, but it wasn't awkward at all, for some weird reason. It was as if we were taking in every detail of the other person.

That quickly stopped when we heard faint screams coming towards us again. "Shit, I thought they left" he said, as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the supply closet next to us. Before I could say a word, I was pressed directly up against his chest in the crammed space of the supply closet.

"You know what, mystery girl, I could not get you out of my head all day." My heart instantly fluttered, I cannot believe he said that. I felt like one of those cliché girl in every romantic movie ever. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. At that moment I realised that I hadn't said anything in like a really long time and probably looked like an idiot. Okay I can do this. "I could say the same thing about you giggles, the name's Emma by the way." He laughed.

"Back to the nicknames, I see. I'm Ashton." He smiled.

"Yep, I kinda figured that out, I did just watch you perform on stage." I laughed.

"Oh yeah, I knew that. Did you like my little shoutout before American Idiot?" He winked.

"Wait, that was for me?" I questioned. "Of course it was freckles, I meant it when I told you that I couldn't get you out of my head all day." He said, and I could feel myself blush again.

I was currently living in the dreams of every fangirl, including my best friend. Oh shit, Charlie, where is she?

"As much as I love being squashed into a small space for the second time today with you giggles, I really better go find my friend." I said.

"Aw no, leaving so soon freckles? I barely got to know you, I didn't even get to teach you how to do an Aussie accent." he winked. Was he trying to make my heart buckle? If so, it was working. "But you're right, security is probably looking for me." He laughed and I nodded.

"Oh wait I almost forgot, put your number in my phone" he said as he quickly pulled out his iPhone. He quickly snapped a selfie of us. I couldn't help but stare at the picture. It was cute, but we really did look like a couple, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, my chest pressed right up against his, his hand on my back, as we both made stupid faces.

"Okay, so, you're taking pictures with me because? Isn't that what I'm supposed to do, since you're the famous one and all." I said sarcastically and we laughed.

"God Emma, it was for contact ID purposes only." he said as he smirked at me."Sure thing giggles." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Anyway I'm pretty sure the coast is clear outside, I can't hear anything." He reassured me. I just nodded as he opened the door and grabbed my hand. Just as we walked out, one girl came frantically running around the corner.

Seriously?. Just to my luck it was Charlie. I was never going to hear the end of this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Vote/comment/share.
Give me feedback :) Have a lovely day x
-Emma x