Chapter 14.

Emma's POV*
We've been touring now for almost three weeks now, and it's been two weeks since we left New York. I rarely get to see Ash and the 5sos boys because they're so busy promoting their album, luckily I have Trish and the One Direction boys to keep me company. Trish and I have already gotten so close, we spend all day, everyday together, and we always to cool things by day, like shopping and sightseeing. I get good money for my job, even if it is just setting up the drum kit and the microphones, so thankfully I have loads of money to spend on whatever I want, especially since all accommodation is already paid for.

Trish has to leave to work on the lights for about 2 hours everyday, so I generally spend that time hanging out with the Niall and sometimes the other 1d boys. Niall and I always jam out to some old traditional Irish songs on our guitars and I can tell how happy it makes him to have another young Irish person on tour with him. He really is like a big brother to me. Sometimes the rest of the 1d boys and I go out for dinner or lunch, just to pass some time. Luckily, I still get to see 5sos perform every night and I love to stand at the side of the stage and watch Ashton. Sure, it's starting to get annoying that I barely even see my boyfriend anymore, but when I see him perform, with such passion, I remember that he's meant to be a musician, this is what he loves to do.

Night time is my favourite. It's the only time I get alone with Ash. We get back to the hotels quite late at night, so we go straight to bed and Ash tells me about his day and I tell him about mine. It's pretty cute actually. I don't let him talk too much, as I don't want him to be tired when he's performing. We haven't made our relationship official to the media and to his fans yet, not on purpose or anything, it just hasn't really come up, which means I can still go out, without being swarmed by the paparazzi. Mikey and Trish have done the same. So I presume that when the time comes we will tell everyone, but I'm okay with a bit of privacy for now.

The next morning I woke up and Ash was already gone, as usual. I didn't know what I was going to do today as Trish had to work all day. I checked my phone and I had a text from Niall.

Niallsieboo:) : Paintballing and ice cream today, u up for it?
Emsieboo:) : yes yes yes, see u in the lobby at 12.30?
Niallsieboo:) : be prepared to get your ass kicked;)
Niallsieboo:): in your dreams Horan, in your dreams;)
Please note the contact names were not my idea. Niall thought "Emsieboo" and "Niallsieboo" were cute nicknames, I couldn't argue too much.

I got up, took a shower and got dressed. I put on my denim skinny jeans with slits at the knees, a white crop top and threw Ashton's red flannel around my waist. I knew I'd be changing for paint balling anyway. I did my normal makeup, put my hair in a messy ponytail and put on my black vans. I grabbed my bag and sunglasses and headed to the lobby to meet Niall. Apparently the rest of the 1d boys wanted a bit of rest, so they decided to stay behind. So,
it was just Niall and I, not that I minded.

We got into one of the black SUV's and headed over to the paint balling place. It was huge and I was pretty excited. I've two brothers so I really love stuff like this. We got our suits and goggles and decided to get changed. We thought it would be more fun to be on opposite teams. We played for an hour and a half and let's just say I hit Niall with the paint balls more than once. My team won, which made me happy, because I'm extremely competitive. I had so much fun, I spent most of my time trying to hit Niall, and he tried hitting me. Tried. I was way too good for him, it was pretty hilarious.

We went and got changed back into our normal clothes and I met Niall outside in the reception. "What's up loser?" I say punching him in the arm. "Ah cmon you could have went easier on me." He replied. "Sorry Horan, looks like I'm too good for you. Ice cream on you I guess?" I said, relating to the bet Niall and I had made. Loser buys ice cream. "Fine, lets go, I know a good spot." He said, sulking, I laughed and followed him.