Test day

Beep beep. Beep bee-

I shut off my alarm, groaning, as the time to get up had dawned on this wretched world. Wait... if I turned off my alarm... wasn't I sleeping on the couch!?

In that moment I became very aware of the fact that something was wrapped around me. I blush, the realisation of the situation hitting me in the face like a tone of bricks.

I decide that Bakugo doesn't need to know about this and quickly untangle myself from his grasp. Getting my uniform from my closet I hear a yawn, wait groan? Either way, it told me that he had woken up.

"Morning sleepy head." I tell him, turning around. He growled at me.

'Pff- cute' I thought. 'Wait what-'

Anyway, I carried on with my morning routine. When I left the bathroom I saw that Bakugo had already gotten up and dressed. I then saw a familiar hand pop out from behind the door.

"You both decent?" The kid's voice said, I blush slightly.

"I-Yes! And what the hell is that supposed to mean!?" I say, stubbournly.

"Ok, cool. By the way, dad just left, breakfast is on the counter." He says.

"Ha! Fuck breakfast." I reply, brushing him off.

"You want to be a hero. Without breakfast, you will not be able to function properly, meaning you will fail that test you have today. When you fail that test, you won't be able to graduate, if you don't graduate, you can't become a hero. Therefore, you need breakfast." Kyle says. God I hate that high IQ bullcrap.

"Smartass." I spit. He looks at me, unfazed, then walks out the door.

---------------------

"You know Bakugo, I just realised, Aizawa never specified what the test was about." I say, curiously. We were now walking to U.A.

"Who cares. I'm going to ace it no matter what shit topic he picked." A cocky smirk was etched onto his face, clearly confident in himself.

"Me too!" I cheer.

"Hah!? Think you're better than me, fluff face!?" Fluff... face?

"I'm sorry, what did you call me?"

"Fluff face. Came up with it and a couple others last night. It comes from killer rabbit." He says. Ok I'm lost. Where did killer rabbit come from?

Without needing to be told, he sighs, and further explains. "Killer, well that kinda obvious, but the whole rabbit thing comes from the fact that whenever you teleport, you always seem to appear a little off the ground." I do? Also, gotta admit, pretty smart. Now I just have to wait and see what other special names he has come up with.

"Well then, that was the quickest walk I have ever taken." I say, looking up at the tall building we call U.A., although it seemed that Bakugo took no mind to my remark, having already walked to the door.

'Rood.' I think, puffing out my cheeks and following after him.

---------------------

After everyone had gotten into homeroom, dreading the thought of doing a test, Aizawa stood up and started to explain what we would be doing.

"I can see you are all just as extatic as I am. The test is probably not what you are all thinking though. Today is the start of a new type of test we will be holding, a test of survival. Your class presidents will present you with your teams. Don't wake me up unless completely neccessary and, make sure to go back to your dorms to pack." Aizawa stated in his usual tone.

"Ok so, Iida and I have selected teams based on who we think would benifit the other, or in some cases, have the easiest time uh... keeping their partner under control..." Momo states, a drop of sweat rolling down the side of her face.

"Ok, please go straight to your dorms to pack as soon as you have heard who you are teaming with. Make sure you pack your own supplies as well, no electricity will be available either, it will be a true survival test." Iida says pushing up his glasses.

"Team one, Kirishima and Kaminari.
Team two, Uraraka and Yaoyorozu.
Team three, Midoriya and Todoroki.
Team 4, L/N and Bakugo."

"You really expext me to work with her!? I can do perfectly fine on my own!". Bakugo slammed his hands onto the table.

"It is compulsory to have a team mate, Bakugo." Iida stood his ground. Bakugo stormed out, me following closely behind.

"Oi, psycho. Quit following me will ya?" He glares. Psycho? Another nickname I guess.

"Well, I am so sorry that we both have to go to the dorms. Would you prefer me to teleport and... be quicker than you?" I say.

"Is that a challenge?" He raises a brow, and I look at him with a smirk. "Game on."

Word Count: 802