Beach Day

For class 1A, the beach day started out pretty calm. The boys were in the water while the girls were at shore, either sun bathing or building a sandcastle.

You decided, right after you had rebuilt the castle for the 5th time, that it was a little to uneventful, and so you came up with another one of your brilliant ideas.

You got up, brushing the sand off of yourself, and walked over to your pink haired best friend. You proceeded to point at her, smirk plastered on your face.

"Mina Ashido! I challenge you to a round of Beach Volleyball!" You exclaim, loud enough so that everyone could here.

"Beach Volleyball, huh? Oh, girlie, you are SO on!" Mina jumped up from her sunbathing spot.

"But first we should probably take these off... It may get a little hot..." She suggested, pointing to the hoodie (or T-shirt in Mina's case) and shorts we had both put on over our swimsuites.

We both shook hands and set off to change, not before asking Kiri and Denki to set up a court for us.

(A/N: You can choose your swimsuit!!)

As you headed outside, you noticed that Mina was already there and raring to go. You hurry along the sandy surface to the set up, hearing a couple cat calls on your way, making you slightly self conscious. Nobody else seemed to notice though.

You arrived on the make shift court and the two of you begin playing. You were doing so well in the begining but, as the game went on, you could feel other people on the beach watching you play, your anxiety levels rising.

The final score ended up being 14-22, Mina winning.

"Hey uh, girlie, are you alright? You seemed pretty out of it." Your competitor asked, concerned.

"I'm fine I just... I'm gonna go back in." You say, keeping your head a little low and crossing your arm over your chest on your way back to your 'room', once again getting checked out and cat called by the other guys on the beach.

A couple times while on the bus, you could hear a bit of yelling, but thought nothing of it since such events were nowhere near uncommon for your class.

Bakugo POV:

I was splashing water at shitty hair when I heard a voice exclaim, "Mina Ashido! I challenge you to a round of Beach Volleyball!" I could tell it was L/N.

After she accepted the challenge both her and the Alien Freak went in to change, not before asking shitty hair and dunce face to set up the court.

'Does she think I'm not good enough or something? I am way more capable of this shit than they are- wow...'

Without me noticing, the two idiots had finished setting up and Mina had already come out. Now it was L/N's turn, and I can't deny that she looked good.

I noticed about half way through the match, the score 9-6, (you are winning) that L/N started to seem out of it, but I couldn't put my finger on why. I was going to ask her about it but that best friend of hers got in the way.

I don't know what they talked about, but immediately after, fluff face  started making her way back to the bus. That's when I heard a whistle, and saw L/N move her arm across her chest.

I attempted to try and supress my emotions until she had disappeared into the bus, and then proceeded to start yelling at everyone, mainly the guys, to get off the beach. That seemed to make them hurry back to wherever the hell they came from.

"Bro what the hell!? That was so unmanly." Hair for brains said.

"Are you blind, deaf or both!? L/N was clearly uncomfortable. And half of these fuckers were cat calling her so don't call me unmanly shitty hair!" Everyone kind of looked at me funny- like almost shocked, and sort of pitiful.

"Dude... how did we not notice that..." Denki said.

3rd Person POV:

"ALRIGHT STUDENTS OF CLASS 1A! BEACH TIME IS OOOVVEEERRR!!" Present Mic exagerated.

Everyone headed back to their rooms looking a little helpless, Bakugo included. Meanwhile L/N had put on long pants and a hoodie and decided to chill in bed for a bit to calm herself down a bit.

Word Count: 737