2 | Friends

My aim is to find my elder sister and my mother. I was two at that time, and father kept all the family pictures away since then. I never got a chance to see them again.

Jimin has been busy since her debut. I support her and listen to her group's songs, they are really good! She is responsible as a leader in her group, and the main dancer as well. She is multitalented. Her stage name is Karina, but I prefer calling her Jimin instead.

Ding dong! The doorbell rang. I rush towards it and answer the door. "Good afternoon Haneul!" Jimin chirped. I tilted my head in slight confusion before beckon her inside to the living room happily. She excitedly seat herself on the couch as I gave her an odd look. "Why are you like this?"

She squealed, "Baekhyun and Xiumin-oppa came by and congratulated!"

"Ah so lucky," I whined. "That's why, go and apply on SM," she joked.

"Nah, I'm good. Singing songs with my guitar on my channel is better," I chuckled. "Keep it up. Being a trainee isn't easy," she gave me a thumbs up before standing up from her seat.

"Let's go out, shall we?"

I smiled as I step forward in agreement. We both head outside, revealing ourselves to the afternoon sunlight. The warm afternoon and birds chirping, greeting us as she lead me down to the streets. She viewed the green plants on the pots along the path as I focus my view infront.

A girl with a white mask covering her face caught my attention. She is walking in a hurry towards our direction. Her eyes were focusing on the ground and sometimes took glances infront of her way.

"Psst, isn't that Aeri?"

I poked Jimin's arm to gain her attention. She avert her gaze to me then to the girl. As she walk past us, Jimin hold her shoulder. "Aeri, where are you going? I thought you're in the dorm."

She lift her chin up to face her, "I'm on my way to get some—" she paused as she visibly gulped, "Tampons."

"Wait, for who?"

"Yizhuo."

I stood there, watching their conversation quietly. Jimin pucked her lips as she release her hand from her shoulder. "Let's go," Jimin held my arm and nodded at Aeri. Then we head through the streets, to the minimarket nearby.

Jimin and I are good friends. However, I haven't get to know her three other members well. Except for Minjeong, perhaps we got along quickly. For the others, I am still awkward around them. I wouldn't dare to start a conversation although it is a small talk or just saying hello, I don't have the courage to. Jimin introduced them before, we talked and know each other a little.

The two foreigners are very talented. Aeri is from Japan while Yizhuo is from China. They have debuted successfully in a huge company in Korea, that is a huge achievement.

Aeri and Jimin are in the cashier register, deciding who to pay for the items. I couldn't stand their argument especially infront of the cashier, so I pull out some money from my pocket and purchase it. It was a great idea to keep money in your pockets in all times for just incase.

Aeri and Jimin watched the cashier handing the plastic bag filled with the items purchased to me. "Let's go," a faint smile curved on my lips. "You don't have to do that, I'll pay for you next time," Jimin pouted. We head outside together along with the purchased items. They eventually offer me to visit their dorm but I declined.

So I bid them goodbye and head home alone. The streets are silent and calming in the afternoon.

------------

For those who doesn't know,

Aespa has four members. Giselle is Aeri, Karina is Jimin, Ningning is Yizhuo,  and Winter is Minjeong.

I might use their real names oftenly (Aeri, Jimin, etc) than their stage names.

In the upcoming chapters, Taeyeon and Baekhyun will appear shortly ;)

(In this story, they might broke up)