4 | Surprise

・ 。
    ∴。
 ・゚*。.
  ・ *゚
  ・ ゚*
     ・。
   *・。
      *.。
           。・
              °*. ゚。
                       。
                     ・
                           。 ・゚
                             。°*.
                          。*

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

You received 1 notification(s)

Today is your birthday! Happy 21st Birthday Haneul!

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

Today is my birthday? I didn't realize that I'm getting older quickly.

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

1 message(s) from Jimin

Jimin : Haneul-ah, I'm arriving at your house now!!

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

I immediately rush outside towards the door, leaving my phone behind on the bed. As I open the door, Jimin is revealed. "Get ready, I'm waiting," a hint of excitement is in her tone. Thus, I head back inside and change into my outfit of the day, a pair of high waist jeans and a crop top.

Subsequently, I approach her again. "Now let's go!" She exclaimed then she pull me outside as soon as I lock the door. We both approach her car. It is pretty obvious that she is planning something, perhaps a surprise. But I have no clue what it is.

I am extremely curious on what is going to happen. Where is she going to take me to? The car was silent for awhile but she couldn't stop smiling and tapping her fingers on the steering wheel. It didn't take too long until we arrive at a huge building — the SM Entertainment building.

"Wait why did you bring me here?" I blurted out with slight excitement and confusement. She exit the car in a hurry then open the door on my side before I do. "Just follow me," she ordered. I exit the car then follow her into the building as soon as she locked her car.

She push the entrance door open as I follow behind her, admiring how huge the building is. I have never been inside before, not even the museum for fans. She lead me further inside, then stop infront of a small café in the building. "This is the café where fans are allowed to stay, so I decided to bring you here since no one is here yet," she explained.

"Why-"

"We're here Jimin!!"

The three other members of æspa stood infront of us in glee. "Happy birthday Haneul!"

I am stunned by the sight of the members. "Ah thank you everyone," a smile curved on my lips. Jimin signalled us to have our seats.

Although they didn't bring any presents, they ordered a cake from the café and we get to talk and know more about each other. I enjoy every second with them, I am grateful for today.

"It's 11:11 now! Make a wish Haneul," Minjeong slid the cake towards me after the staff lit up the candle. I close my eyes and clasp my hands together,

I wish for these four girls and my sister to have a great day and safe from any circumstances.

I blow the candle as I open my eyes. They clapped their hands with smiles on their face. "Thank for everything," I grinned. My eyes travelled to each of them, giving them a pleased look. I stopped at Jimin who is cutting the cake into five pieces for each of us. "Are you busy today? When are you going to work?"