8 | Explanation

Everything was in slow motion. I enjoyed every moment I spent with Taeyeon and Zero. Each second of it are precious, this is probably the first time in my life I feel such great happiness within me.

Although I haven't get a chance to meet mother and Ginger — Taeyeon's dog living in mother's house at Jeonju, but it is enough to relief the pain inside me that has been stuck through all these years. Taeyeon haven't have the chance to head back to Jeonju for these few months, she has been busy.

Taeyeon wants this as a surprise for mother. As a result, mother doesn't know any of this. She decided to visit Jeonju in the next few weeks with Zero and I if she have a chance. We wouldn't want this surprise to wait longer.

Taeyeon and I have exchanged each contact numbers as I told her about my channel. As siblings, we have the similar talent (not all siblings though... a coincidence). She was fascinated on my voice, but adviced to not dive into the music industry. Like my opinion, I never wanted to. It is hard to escape from it once you entered.

I don't want popularity as well. My channel? I never had showed my face on the videos — just below my lips to my torso.

She told me about her life briefly. It all seems hard, she has been through a lot and I mean A LOT. She has faced heaps of obstacles and downhills, but she is still here and surviving until now. I am amazed and proud of her.

Taeyeon-unnie, I love you.

"You owe me an explanation," Jimin crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow playfully. "Yeah um," I rub my nape in confusement and doubt. Thinking on where to start, she impatiently waited for my response. Then we started walking through the streets.

However, I started before she could complain, "I am Taeyeon's younger sister. Remember my father? He kept me away from her and mother from me since I was two. She remembered me and made an approach earlier. I didn't remember and never realized that she is my lost sister."

"You never told me about having a lost sister. But that is very interesting! It is just like in stories, your sister is a famous idol after all!" Jimin excitedly skip her way into the path. I proceed on walking on her side.

"Hey Jimin," she stop her steps then turn around to put her attention on me. "Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me suddenly?" Jimin tilted her head in confusement. "Without you, I would never met Taeyeon and we might still be strangers. But because of you, we met each other and she finally realized that I was her sister by my name. You gave me the opportunity to introduce myself to her so we wouldn't be strangers until then. Thank you so much Jimin," I elaborated.

"Don't thank me, this is all because of that you two are destined to meet each other after a long farewell," Jimin gave me a warm smile and wrap her arm around my shoulder as we walk through the streets.

The night ended happily and it was calming. I walked home after bidding Jimin goodbye. The crescent moon is shining on the dull night sky. Street lights brightening the path, it was all silent. The sound of the soft wind blowing and the swoosh of the cars are the only sounds I've heard.

I click on the lights then enter into the bathroom and clean myself up before heading to bed.

These words by her — the present is so precious — will remind me of today. The day when I met her after years of sepearating from each other, the day when I finally remember and know who my sister is and how she is right now, the day when she told me to look forward and not give up. She is my biggest motivation since forever.

Before, I see her as an motivational and inspirational idol. Now, I see her as supportive elder sister.

---------

A/n :
This chapter is quite short >.<
I apolagize for any grammatical errors and any other mistakes + the long update.

Thank you and enjoy reading!