1

Garnet Academy//June2014//7:26AM

*Scarlette*

I am so excited for this school year. I'm gonna meet a lot of friends, new experiences, new memories, and new year! I wonder what my section here?

"Did you found your names already?" Rebelle asked us.

"Well, yeah. I found mine though. It says here that my section is Hope." I said while looking at the blackboard with sections and names on it.

"And mine is Peace." Keila saying out if nowhere.

"Wow. Mine is Joy." Skye said emotionless.

"Welp. That's really-- Hey! Rebelle, you're my classmate!" I said bursting in happiness.

"Omggg!" she squealed.

So, we went to the Highschool building and only to find out that, our classroom was on third floor and it is second to the last. That's not actually far. I think. Anyway, as we went inside our classroom, Me and Rebelle sat down anywhere we like but we found a spot where teacher's can't notice us. Yep, at the back next to the wall. The room was red because of the red curtains, and the sun is shining through them, so there's an effect of like romantic scene.

"Omg! Is that you Rebelle Cabello?!" Amy burst out.

"Yes it is Amy Montreal!" Rebelle exclaimed.

Wow, according to Rebelle they met at Grade 5 here in Garnet Academy. And since then, they became besties. And me? You're asking me? I just transferred here when I was Grade 7. And Amy was my classmate in Grade 7 and Rebelle, I met her when I was in Grade 8. We were also classmate. Sooo yeah. Wow. She was seating in front of us.

While Rebelle and Amy are having small talk, I was writing in my diary then the bell rang and the teachers comes in.

"Good morning class. I'm Ms. Heather Matthews. I am, your adviser for this school year 2014-2015. Please introduce yourself in front. Let's start at the back."

Oh my glob. Did she say 'at the back?' Why am I pleaced near the wall?! I regret my decisions. Ms. Heather pointed at me so it means I'm the first one to introduce myself. I stood and went in front.

"Hi, my name is Scarlette Ruby Del Carmen. Call me Scarlette or Ruby. I'm 14 years old. My birthday is on July of 2000. My favorite color is red. And I like blood. That's all. Thank you." I introduced myself. Then, Rebelle.

"My name is Rebelle Cabello. Call me Rebelle. My birthday is on December of 1999. Favorite color is black." Then she went back in her seat.

I didn't listened to all of my classmates except from the one's I knew.

"Hello. Yes, my name is Amy Montreal. My birthday is on October of 1999."

"Uhm... My name is Claren Aeya Billiones. Uh... My birthday is on January of 2001. I kinda love food." I knew Claren when I was in Grade 7. A friend of mine is her best friend and she was... Nice.

"I'm Grace Michelle Cage. I'm 14 years old turning 15 on February 2015." Grace was my classmate in Prismarine Elementary School. So, we know each other but were not that close.

"My name is Elizabeth Margaux Dela Peña! I'm 14 years younger and never getting old! My birthday is on January of 2000." Elizabeth was introduced to me when we were having our camping. She helped me design our flag.

"I'm Allison Quiambao. Call me Allison." Allison... She was the girl who was always getting bullied... I can't stand for her because I was too afraid.

"Hi. My name is Antonette Liwanag. My birthday is on April." Antonette, I know her because she's famous in our campus.

That's all the people I know. And I think, I wanna know more about them. Hmm...

"Okay, so we have one classmate who's not yet here. But she will be here tomorrow. So, let's start the Orientation."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Home//5:30PM

Well, school was okay I think.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Claren, has a short hair and she is a bit curly and her color is black. And she has light brown skin tone, a bit fat and she also has brown eyes. Her lips has a mark. Because she had an accident when she was young. She's really funny and really fun to hang out with.

Grace, she is really nice. You know the type of girl who can't break any plates. But I was wrong, she's really wild on the inside. And also, her hair is long and a bit curly and her hair is brown. Her eyes are black and her skin tone is light.

Allison, she is a bit taller and has a light ski tone and her hair is long, also curly and her hair color is ombre black on top and on the bottom brown. Her eyes are dark brown. And she is really thin, her waist line is 24! Seriously! She is really funny and nice.

Elizabeth, well... Elizabeth had a short hair. And has a curly hair, but not natural curl and her hair color is pink. According to her it was ironed when she was getting ready for her birthday last year. She has dark purple eyes. Her skin tone is light brown. Not too dark and also not too light. She's the type of girl who you can trust. And I think she has her shit together.

Antonette, her hair is straight and long also her hair color is dark brown and her skin tone is light, a bit chubby but had the right amount of fat. Then her eyes are goldish brown. She is really wild, she's the first person you'll invite to a party.

Amy, she has a looooong straight hair and has the blonde color, her eye are cold as blue and her skin is fair and she is the smallest in our group. Amy is loud, and she loves to read books, believe me she finished a book just by 3 fucking days.

Rebelle, her hair is red and long. And her eyes are pink. Most people say were twins because people say we look alike. Wow. So yeaaaah. She's a fun person. And sometimes very serious. It all depends when she eats and when she doesn't.

Lastly... ME. Scarlette. I have short hair (below my shoulders) its straight and black and I have side bangs. My eyes are red and I love them. My skin tone is a bit brownish. Something I don't know. But I'm not saying its fair. And I think that's all.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

We all met Heloisse Sangster when it was the second day of school. Everything was so well when one of my classmates started missing.