5

Garnet Academy//Classroom//6:38AM

*Scarlette*

"Guys... Did you know..." Other girls whispered.

Hmmm... I wonder what're they talking about? Is it because yesterday?

"Gina..." . . . "is..." . . . "Missing"

Did I just heard some... Things??? I hope their gossip isn't true.

"Hey." Claren greeted. I looked at her.

"Heyyy." I greeted back. Then I looked back at the other girls who were whispering to each other.

"What are you looking at?" Claren asked me.

"I heard that Gina was dead. I'm not sure if its missing or I miss her." I explained.

"Are yu seriously kidding me right now?" Claren asked in disblief.

"I'm not kidding. I swear I heard it." I defended myself.

"Weeeell, fine." She said.

I was thinking a lot of people who could do murder, but then Allison came here in our seats.

"Hi Ruby!" She greeted loudly. "You looked serious today." She added

"Hi Allison." I smiled back. "Well, I heard some other girls whisper, that Gina is missing."

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed.

"Could you shush?!" Claren butt in.

"Sorry. I was shocked." She apologized. "But that's so sudden, mehn."

"I know. I know. We don't even know if that's true or not!" I said.

"Don't jump into conclusions guys." Claren adviced.

Then we went back to our seats.

Ms. Heather came inside reporting that one of our classmates is missing.

"Okay people! Head count! Start from you." Ms. Heather pointed at Yanna. Yanna, is our classmate, best friend of Gina.

*After counting*

"So were 43, exclude Heloisse... You all know what happened to her. So who's missing?" Ms. Heather asked.

Jayden raised his hand. "Gina."

"Okay, everyone. I have a bad news. Apparently, Gina didn't came home yesterday. And her parents are on pins and needles. So please, find Gina. I'll look too of course. Report in our classroom immediately." She announced.

So the gossip might be true! I huddled with the gang and told them what I've heard.

"Seriously?!" Amy exclaimed.

"So you think... She might be dead like Heloisse?" Michelle asked.

"Guys! Guys!" Rebelle called. "That's why we are going to find her. Okay?"

"Okay!"

Me and Claren teamed up together, Allison and Michelle, Rebelle and Amy, Elizabeth and Antonette. We all split ways. And while running to the CR, there's one thing on my mind.

"The school is so huge. How can we find her?"

*Comfort Room*

We decided to go here because who knows? Most death scenes happen here.