12

Home//Bedroom// 4:37AM

*wakes up*

Was it just a dream...? Was I the killer the whole time? I... I can't be... No... I better freshen myself up.

While I was at the shower, I can't forget what was my dream all about. Well, I'm glad that it was just a dream. If it wasn't I'll probably clean my mess. But cleaning my name won't be easy. And I can't seem to forget Angel's face. Some how, it seems pretty. I almost fell in love with it. And when I licked the blood that's on my face, its like I tasted it in real life.

Garnet Academy//TemporaryClassroom//5:04AM

I came early as I said to them. I was about to sit when Michelle came with Allison.

"Where is Claren?" I asked the two of them.

Allison shrugged. "I don't know." Michelle answered.

I sat at the floor, I for to mention I was in my P.E uniform. I was just sitting when my dream came inskde my head again. Good thing Claren came.

"What happened to you mehn?" I asked.

"Sorry. I almost forgot my I.D." She explained.

"I think we came too early." Allison said.

"No were not. There are already some students down there." Michelle answered.

"What are we going to say to them?" Claren asked.

"I have no idea. Whatever that comes inside my head..." I said.

"I know what to say." Michelle answered.

"What?" We all asked and looked at her.

"I'll say 'Why are you ignoring us?'" She said.

That's fine I guess. Hmmm... I wonder if I would tell them my dream? I don't wanna scare them away and lose their trust. Maybe I'll just keep it a secret.

"Okay. Great. Get ready, I think they're here." Claren who is at the door said.

We placed ourselve scattered everywhere inside this classroom and waited for their presence.

As they came inside their laughter stopped when they saw us.

"Oh. They have arrived." Allison said, note the sarcasm.

"So you all came too early in the morning." Michelle said. Again,note the sarcasm.

"What seems to be the problem?" Claren continued.

"Probably ignoring us." I continued.

They all stood there, shocked. Of course they are our friends. We can't just ignore one another.

"We've been ignoring you all because we have some doubts." Elizabeth answered.

"Do tell." I said sarcastically. What would be their doubts? They don't trust us?

"You're really a great pretender Ruby." Elizabeth retorted.

What the actual fuck. Now I'm the pretender? The fuck did I do? Tsk. I better keep my calm.

"That's just bullshit." I said.

"That piece of paper that contains our names, you are the killer. You used that to know who is next. You think I don't know?" She explained. Now I'm being blamed by my gang. I looked at Claren, Michelle, and Allison. On the looks of their faces, they don't believe a thing that Elizabeth was saying. Because they know what I've been trying to do.

"I was suppose to give to Ms. Heather, and you think I'm the killer? Think again, bitch. They know the story so don't judge." I said pointing to Claren, Allison, and Michelle.

"That's why we don't hang with all of you anymore!" She shouted. "You all work together and you are all a pretender!" She exclaimed.

"Don't use that tone on me. I'm not even shouting at you." I said.

"She does care for all of you, you know?" Allison said.

"We all does." Michelle continued.

"Can we just group hug?" Claren said.

But on the looks on their faces, they don't like. Its hard to accept that they think I'm the murderer. They didn't even have an evidence. I was so angry I punched the blackboard and I created a hole on the board. They all looked at me, shocked from what I did.

"Come on guys, there's no point fixing this." I said in an angry tone.

I stormed out of the classroom with Claren and the others. We went to the Soccer Field to cool off.

Garnet Academy//SoccerField//5:35AM

"She called you bitch." Claren said. "Plus, she thinks you're the killer and we worked together." She added.

"It just means they don't trust us." I said.

I tried to calm down, but I can't. I had a fight with Elizabeth, I made a freaking hole on the blackboard, and I have this stupidest dream ever. What a bad luck. Fuck this. I ain't giving no shit mehn.

*Someone's POV*

Poor Ruby, she doesn't know a thing. Hahaha... This is a an awesome game for them. She must find what she really is. That dream of hers... I know what really happened. Mwahahahaha!

She has this raged inside her, the way she licked that blood... I know there's reason for her to lick that bloob, her eyes are really blood red... She is hiding something that must be seen. Wahahaha... I'm going to use her.

*Flashback*

The room was dark, but there was a bit lighting and I saw Ruby, angry. She has this look on her face that is really evil. I figured that she was having troubles. But then she started grinning evil.

I just stood there watching her. Then she gets her lovely knife and started to stab Angel on the chest. And then ripping her heart out.

I knew that she was the killer the whole time. She may thought it was a dream but it seems like she was two personalities. I could use someone like her. Never afraid what she was doing, really brave.

After she ripped the heart, she put the heart inside a chest, and hid it under her desk. Then she carried the body inside the shower room. And went back to her temporary classroom and cleaned the blood that was on the ground hid her tools and bring them home. I followed her where ever she went. On her house, she washed the knife put it back in the kitchen and cleaned herself and gets back to sleep.

I sat beside her and I thought she was already sleeping, but her eyes are opened. I closed them for her and before I leave her room I whispered to her ear 'Good girl' and left her room.

I came back to her temporary classroom and thought 'I don't have to kill Angel. She's already dead.' And grinned evilish. And I found a piece of paper lying on the ground. It seems to have their names on it. Awww... This is really helpful, thanks Ruby.