11

Garnet Academy//Grotto//2:17PM

*Scarlette*

I can't find Ms. Heather. A while ago I saw her but I don't know here is she now. As long as I got this paper, we will be able to protect our classmates. And I can't do it alone without the help of my friends and the help of an adult. The problem is, where is Ms. Heather. Right now, I'm with the gang. Were here at the Grotto, sorting things out and calming everyone out and were in complete silence. No one was talking, no one has the idea to break the silence.

"Okay, guys I know we've seen a lot today..." I said trying to break the silence and at the same time the awkwardness. They all looked at me with doubt on their faces. "C'mon guys. Cheer up. We still have each other." I tried again to cheer th up but there was no sign that they're going to cheer up. So I gave up, and just went to sleep on the table.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Finally, I was awokened. I totally lost my plan a while ago. I said to myself, I'm going to bring this paper to Ms. Heather. But, I have fallen asleep. I found myself alone here in the Grotto, I wonder where are they?

I stood up, washed my face, and went to the faculty. I talked to Ms. Heather about some things, and she said she agreed with me to protect us, them, classmates, her advisory class. I don't know whatever you call it. And it seems that I lost track of time, its already passed 4 and I'm still not home.

~The Following Day~

Garnet Academy//WaitingArea//6:32AM

As usual, I'm here again waiting for the gang and our other half with quotation marks in the air. I'm always here first so I wait like 20 minutes for them. And as always, Claren, Michelle, and Allison are always together when they come here.

"Sorry we left you yesterday." Allison said.

"Yeah, man. Sorry." Claren continued.

"*peace sign on the air*" Michelle gestured.

"Its fine guys. I understand." I said smiling at them.

Its been like 20 minutes already and still they're not here. But their other halves are here. Geez where are they? Were getting late, we must get inside. With no hesitation, we went inside the temporary classroom that has been assigned to our section and I'm surprised to see Elizabeth, Antonette, Rebelle, and Amy inside the classroom. Claren and the other was shocked too.

Garnet Academy//TemporaryClassroom//7:00AM

"Why are they here? I thought they were late..." Claren whispered to us at the back.

"I have no clue." I answered her question.

We sat in the back of the classroom and started chatting to one another, while our other members are in front. I wonder why are they so early and did not wait for us. Anyway, I decided to let it slip but Allison, Michelle, and Claren talks about it while I remain quiet. A part of me wanted to join in, but another part of me says don't.

"Do you think, they're mad at us?" I heard Allison asked.

"I don't know..." Claren answered.

"But what if they are?" Michelle asked.

I wanna barge in their conversation but there's no point joining in.

"Hey, Ruby." They all looked at me like I know the answer. I looked at them.

"Do you know why they ditch us?" Claren asked. "Cause you're quiet. It means you're hiding something from us." She added.