8

Garnet Academy//Corridor//10:17AM

I don't even have to look on what's happening inside the AVR. I already knew it. And finally, I was convinced that were going to be killed one by one. And I think the next who is going to die is G-4. We were arranged by our death numbers and not with our class numbers. But who will do that? I'm sure its not Ms. Heather. She really love her students, so Ms. Heather can't be our first suspect. Who could it be? And why?

"Don't you see guys?! Were going to be killed one by one by our class numbers!" I hysterically explained.

"Now that's just crazy talk!" Allison answered me. But she's doesn't believe me.

"I'm serious!" I said.

"How can you be so sure?!" Claren butted in.

"I'm sure! Its not just a coinsidence! Three people died in chronological order!" I said once more. "If its not in order I'm sure one of us might have died!" Everyone looked at me and started screaming.

"Could you come here for a sec!" Michelle pulled the three of us inside the comfort room. And now were inside of a cubicle.

"Now, we can't shout out our ideas.." Michelle said.

"Ugh. You're right. I got carried away there. I'm just scared to die." I said.

"Okay, so you think were going to die in chronological order? But how could that be?" Michelle asked me confused.

"Heloisse, G number 1. Gina, G number 2, and Yanna, G number 3. Now you believe me?" I explained.

*drip of a water*

"Oh shit I think someone is here..." Claren whispered.

"Impossible, we were the only ones who went here.." Allison said.

"O m g you guys. Let's just check..." I whispered.

I opened our door cubicle and the comfort room seems quiet, no ither students. Now all we have to do now is check every single cubicle... This is going to be creepy as hell.

"G-guys I gues w-we have to c-check every single one... Of this cubicle..." Claren said while shaking.

1st cubicle was okay because we stayed there. And now...

2nd cubicle.... Okay its clean...

3rd cubicle... Its fine...

"Why do we have to do this..?" Michelle asked in fear.

"Just... Shut it... Were basically near the wall so.. Yeah... And you're all behind my back...!" I whispered while I shouted at the same time.

4th cubicle... It good to go...

And the last... *gulp*

5th cubicle...

"Guys, every horror stories are always like this... The last cubicle is where the dead body is!" I shouted.

"You ready?!" I asked them.

And they all nodded in fear.

"Okay here we go... In the count of three I'll open this door... Prepare yourselves..."

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

*opens the door*

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" The four of us screamed.

Its
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
---------------------------

Find out on the next chapter :3