9

Hi guysss. okaaay, so as you can see, I'm updating almost every single day. Well since its vacation I have a lot of free time. So yeah, thank you all for reading any of my stories and for leaving my past few chapters some comments and votes. I really appreciate that. Love ya'll.

-asdfgeaaa

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Its... Rinna. Do you want me to describe Rinna's dead body? Okay. I'll include Gina too.

Gina... She was stabbed in the chest multiple times and I guess the murderer is too lazy to take of the shards of the mirrors on her chest and left it there impaled.

While Rinna... She was stabbed by a pair of scissors on *gulp* her head.

So brutal.

"Now you believe me?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes! We believe you!" Claren said in fear.

Then suddenly all our classmates ran here in this comfort room. Now were going to be interviewed later. I can feel now the tension is going up.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Garnet Academy//Lobby//11:15AM

You know what... I am done wit this shit. I am done! Two person died in just one day. And now, the next one who I think is next... Is Anna.

"Omg you guys. Gina's group just died. I mean, their members." Elizabeth gossiped.

"Yeah." Antonette agreed.

"Sooo mysterious." Allison commented.

"So who is the next victim?" Claren asked.

"Anna." I said while zoning out.

"What?" They all asked.

"Anna." I repeated.

"That couldn't be!" Rebelle said.

"Yeah! I mean how did you know?!" Amy asked me.

"You're just guessing dude." Elizabeth commented.

"How? And why?" Antonette asked.

"Guys. Heloisse. Girl number 1. Gina. Girl number 2. Yanna. Girl number 3. Rinna. Girl number 4. So tell me. Who is next?" I asked them back the question.

"Girl..." Elizabeth said.

"Number.." Amy continued.

"5..." Rebelle continued.

"Which is... Anna." Antonette finished their sentence.

"So we're chronological order?" Rebelle asked.

"Yep." Claren answered.

I have to tell this to Anna. She might be in grave danger.

"So we should tell this to Anna?" Allison asked me.

"Maybe. But we might scare her. We don't want that." I said.

"Then we have to protect her." I suggested. "We don't want her to die do we? Although we're not very close to each other." I added.

"But how can we protect her?" Claren asked.

"You know by sticking ourselves to her sides." Allison answered, something like that yes.

"She'll be totally creeped out of we said to her that she's next." Antonette said.

"Yeah. I know that, so any of you guys have suggestions?" I asked.

"Why don't we tell it to our adviser?" Elizabeth suggested.

"Hmmm... Maybe, you're right." I said.

"So should we tell it to Ms. Heather?" Michelle asked.

"I think so yeah." They all agreed.

Okay so first of all, I'm not sure if we should tell this to Ms. Heather, because she might take it the wrong way and not the good way. Plus, she'll get really really really confused and angry and totally scared and she'll not believe us. I don't know why did I said angry but yeah. So we headed to the faculty room and I'm hesitating to tell it to Ms. Heather. What if the murderer heard us? Then he or she will kidnap us and kill us! I'm not sure but whatever happens, good luck to us.

Garnet Academy//FacultyRoom//11:34AM

Elizabeth called Ms. Heather saying, "Good Morning, teachers can we speak to Ms. Heather?"

Well good thing, Ms. Heather came out of the faculty.

"Okay, Ma'am. We have some important matter to discuss with you." Amy said.

"Well, what is it girls?" She asked.

"Well, Ruby will do the explaining." Amy continued.

"So, Ms. Heather... Please protect Anna. She's in grave danger." I said.

"W-what?" She asked me.

So this is what I'm talking about earlier.

"Ms. Heather, I couldn't give you all the details here in school, the murderer might be around..." I whispered. And I think she gets what I'm saying.

"Okay. Okay, I know what this is. Bring Anna to me. No words just bring her to me. Thanks kids." She said with a serious tone.

Then we split up.

"Why didn't you explained it to Ms. Heather?!" Allison asked.

"Didn't you heard of what I said earlier?!" I asked her back. "I couldn't give the details here in school because the murderer might hear us!" I said while whispering at the same time.

"You have a point there..." She said.

"Don't argue. We have to find Anna." Antonette said.

Oh yeah.

"So split up into two guys." Claren suggested and they all grabbed their partners. And I'm sticking with Claren.

She might be at the Corridor of the AVR or she could be somewhere. This is a hard task. Where could she be?

*Someone's POV*

Smart kids. They know what's happening... I might put their names on the last. Don't worry, I got Anna in my hands already. Muwahahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Stupid. Little. Students. They are all stressing me out. They should DIE!

"Let me go!" Anna screamed. She's tied in a chair.

"Shut up honey... You don't want me to rip out your throat would you?" I said sweetly.

"W-why are y-you doing this?" She asked.

"You don't know where I came from, little child." I said annoyed. Then I grabbed my knife. "Tell me, what do you prefer? Knife or...-"

"NONE!!!" She exclaimed.

"Oh... Ohohohoho. Don't get me annoyed young lady. Because if I do... You won't like it..." I said again sweetly.

"Fucker!" She exclaimed.

"That is it... *puts down the knife gently*"

I grasped her neck and stranggled her to death. Oh, yes... That cute little face... Its so beautiful isn't it? Then I let go because she's lifeless. Muwahahahaha!!! Now, I wonder where will I put her body? Ohhh... I know where should I put it.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!