13

Garnet Academy//SoccerField//6:39AM

*Scarlette*

We've been here since one hour has passed, I don't want to see any of them today.

"What's the first subject today?" I asked.

"Math." Claren answered.

"I'm not gonna attened." I said coldly.

"Then, we'll stay here." Michelle said.

"You guys seriously would do that?" I said. "What about your grades, Michelle?"

"Naaah, I'm probably genius enought to make my grades high." She luaghed.

"You're such a silly girl." We all laughed.

"So... Um... What now? Do you still have the paper?" Claren asked me.

I searched my pocket, and inside my bag but the paper wasn't there.

"I think I lost it." I said.

"That's okay. Ms. Heather still have the class record and all of our names are listed there." Allison said.

Yeah. She's right. I'm a bit stressed, or maybe a bit too stressed I need to relax. As time passed, I realized the killer was on the move and we can't afford to lose time. I quickly said to them that we should check out the paper now. We ran as quickly as we can and when we got there, there were a lot of teachers inside the faculty. So we decided to check it out next time.

Since I lost the paper, I don't know who will go next. We stopped cutting classes and attended the next class.

Afterwards, the day was perfectly normal. And after classes, we went again to the faculty room to check Ms. Heather's record book.

"Ms. Heather, can we see your record book?" We asked.

"I'm sorry kids, but the record book is strictly prohibited from showing it to students. Your grades are written in here." She said.

"Well.. Umm.. Can you just write the whole names of our classmates?" I asked.

"I said I'm sorry kids. It is 'strictly' prohibited from showing it to all students!" She exclaimed.

Woah. She never acted like that in the past. That's weird. Were just getting a copy of their names. Geez.

Then, we had an idea that we should just ask every single of our classmates their class number. We went to our temporary classroom but no one was there. Maybe they were so scared that they actually left.

"Well.. What now?" Claren asked.

"I was weirded out by Ms. Heather a while ago." Allison said out of the topic.

"Yeah. She never been like that before." Michelle agreed.

"Maybe she's stressed." I said. But no one talked. "So anyway, about the paper." I added.

"Yeah. She doesn't want to give it to us and all of our classmates went home." Michelle said.

"Let's just chat them." Claren came up with an idea.

"Geez, some of them might not reply. And don't you think they'll have a suspicion that you might be the killer?" I asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. We can't do that." Allison said.

"Fuck. This is all of my fault. If I haven't lost that fucking paper maybe we've already in our house relaxing. Shit!" I exclaimed.

"Geez, don't blame yourself. You don't need to save all of them, all of us." Allison patted my back.

"I do because I want not only you guys to be safe but also them." I said.

"You know what, let's all go home and continue this tomorrow." Claren said. They all agreed even me.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I was in a dark room again, like the last time I was in. I tried pinching myself, it was painful but it seems like I'm awake. I saw myself standing again lonely, wearing white dress. Why am I wearing a white dress? And I look so creepy, I was just starring into the darkness. Holding nothing. This time I can't move, and I was still hiding under the table. Then, I heard a voice.

"Stop!!!" She shouted. "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you fucking want?!" She exclaimed.

I saw myself laugh hysterically like I was a lunatic or something. A brass knuckles came out of nowhere, she was wearing a brass knuckles. I was terrified that she would knock out of her brains out.

And I was right. She was walking slowly at her, I couldn't recognize the face of the girl since she was blindfolded and tied upside down like a punching bag.

She-- myself prepared for punching the body that was still functioning properly. To my horror she started punching until blood came out of her stomach. The girl was screaming in great pain. Then after she-- myself is done she hung her upside down so the girl who was ties was standing while her hands are tied to the ceiling. Again she prepared her knuckles to punch. Once she did, the girl who was tied was knocked out. She didn't stopped there, she continued punching until the face of the girl was unrecognizable and the flesh was hanging from her face. She was dead. D.E.A.D. Then, after a voice followed. "Good bye forever Johna."

Then I woke up.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hi guys!!! I've decided to continue 9 Hope. I was thinking to change the title of the story too. But I haven't thought of anything yet. Anyway, I'm sorry if this story is so slow to update and about the on hold of this story. I apologize. Sorryyy. Anyway, I hope you like my stories/story. And thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! I really appreciate it!!!

~asdfgeaaa~