15

When we looked at the truck to see who was driving we saw no one. Like in the other murders, it was like everything was planned. And with that we have to go home early.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

GarnetAcademy//TemporaryClassroom

When I got there, everyone was quiet and I saw Shannon was glaring at me. I don't know why but I just ignored it. When I sat down at the back, she stood up.

"You killed Amelia didn't you?" She said angrily.

"What?! Fuck no!" I defended.

Claren, Michelle, Allison, Zehel and Skye knows I didn't do that. Damn.

"Liar!" She exclaimed. "You were the one who killed her!" She added.

"She was with her yesterday!" Allison defended me.

"Yeah! She even said sorry to Amelia!" Claren defended me too.

"I have witnesses!" I exclaimed back.

"Tsk! Its really clear that you were the one who set up all of this!" She keeps on blabbering.

"If I'm the one who's doing the killing then why am I fucking solving this shit?!" I asked in a very agitated tone.

"Argh!!!" She exclaimed.

She doesn't even have solid evidence that it wasn't me. Tsk!

After that. Some screamed again. Early in the morning! Ms. Heather never showed her face since yesterday. And she's clearly absent! She doesn't care for us!

"You'll pay, Scarlette Ruby Del Carmen." She warned. But I ignored it.

And after that we all went to outside to see who screamed.

"Maegan..?!" Someone exclaimed. I looked at her, she was still in uniform and her skin was peeled off. Like all of her skin. She was thrown on the rooftop and she was still twitching. Teachers completely went there and called for an emergency. While we are asked to go back inside our rooms. Everyone was whispering and everyone looked scared. We tried to keep calm but all of this was really getting into my nerves.

After a few minutes, 3 more people are thrown on the rooftop. Some teachers were be able to go to the rooftop but we really didn't even know if they caught someone or not. And since we saw everything on the window we decided to go outside again and look down.

That three people was Jasmin, Kelly and Trixie. Jasmin's body was still burning, Kelly was still alive but I noticed that her mouth is bleeding and Trixie has her head split into two. Like who was able to do that in a matter of minutes?! Seriously?! Its still morning and 2 people died and 2 people are badly injured.

The 2 students that were injured was taken to hospital, while the 2 was brought to the morgue. This made everyone stay inside their classrooms. Everyone was scared and no one dared to buy lunch or food.

*AFTERNOON*

Shannon is still mad at me for doing nothing. Maybe even the half of the gang is still mad at me too. They all suspected me, but I didn't do anything.

While chatting with Claren and with the others, the janitor outside screamed. We were shocked because he screamed out of no where and he was screaming at nothing. So we looked outside and we saw a dead body. No one dared to go outside either.

And how did that body got over there when no one was walking outside the halls?! Seriously?!!

When the police arrives they turned the body and it was Seraphine. She was strangled to death by a volleyball net.

*FLASBACK*

"Guys! I'll be extra careful and find our Science teacher okay?" Seraphine said with confidence and walks out.

Everyone started to worry when 15 minutes later she hadn't come back yet.

*END OF FLASBACK*

It wasn't even the end of the day yet and 2 students are badly injured and 3 are dead.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*SOMEONE'S POV*

"We should do something about her."

"Like what?"

"Frame her."

"Oh that is a good idea."

"And everyone will think that we saved the day."

"I'm in."

Get ready Scarlette Ruby Del Carmen...