Reunited

(Silva POV)

"Dana is it possible that I can be released early-"

"You have to finish these last two days and your free to go do anything you want"

"You should go out and enjoy yourself at this party I heard that was going to be a big one today, I know there's going to be werewolves as well so be careful at this party" Dana said and I felt taken back because Dana sounded truly concern for me after many years of her letting me go alone to parties to fetch her humans but since I'm not doing that tonight, it sounded a bit odd.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her and she nods and sip her human blood from the wine cup I serve her while I was putting on a dark blue dress after.

"Just be careful" She got up from her fancy stool walking to her dresser grabbing me a Diamond necklace placing it around my neck.

"You're going to slay tonight my love" Dana said and look at me in the mirror. My hair had grown so much over the years while being here but it wasn't because of me, it was Dana doings; if it wasn't for her helping me get through most of my life right now, I don't think I even be here anymore.

"Have a good time tonight, drink some human blood than animals; you haven't drank any blood in awhile so I recommend it" Dana said walking out the room, I put on some blue heels and grab some dark blue lipstick that fitted my skin tone.

"I try to have a good time tonight" I said and then got a brush trying to fix my hair to make it into a fro.

"See you Dana" I said and it was something about Dana face that makes me regret leaving but she seems like she wasn't all herself. I left out the room walking down the stairs to walk and then to the black muscle car Dana gave to me for her missions she sent me out on.

[fast forward to the party]

[Ash POV]

"I think I'm drunk" Niya yell out and I was feeling a little bit drunk as well from the punch bowl they provided at the party.

"I don't think Silva coming, I knew it was too good to be true" Feeling disappointed, I walk off to get fresh air walking past all the bodies building up in this big space, going to the stairs and walking straight to the balcony lighting up my joint to smoke; I spotted a Muscle car pulling up behind the line of cars that was parked, feeling a weird spark in my neck as soon the car door open. I spotted a thick curvy and short women step out the car; her fro was covering her face, she hesitated and then look up at me slowly. I stare while she stare back.

"Silva" I whispered underneath my breathe, feeling a random heat wave go through my body. I finish my joint before running off the balcony as soon I seen her walking into the building, I walk down the stairs seeing her fro sticks out than everyone else's and she was already staring my direction while I was coming down the stairs, she walks through the crowd getting closer to me feeling my heart pound faster each step we both gotten closer to the middle of the floor to meet up.

"Ash!" Silva yell and I push through the crowd aggressively to get to her faster; we both finally collided a inch apart but noticing she smell different from a human scent.

"Silva..." I desperately said and then seeing the concern look in her eyes, I felt her hand snuck into my hand feeling the sparks when we had first met.