𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 × 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥: 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗘

𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗘

✎ᝰ┆𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
both characters are 21+
    🇵🇭  warnings: none.
【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: AneeqaBumanglag

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: AneeqaBumanglag】

"No, stop it. Don't move." You smacked your boyfriends hand away. Currently, you were laying on your boyfriend's chest and attempting to sleep but Philippines had already made plans to hand out with his friends, but you aren't moving. "Y/N, please, the boys are waiting for me." He tries to move you once more, but you stay put. "No.. you hang out with them enough." You rub your face in his chest while you shake your head. "Plus, they steal you from me." He sighs in defeat.

"There is nothing I can do to let me go, is there?"

"Nope!" Smiling, you close your eyes and start to drift off again. "I don't do this to you." He mumbled, you can practically hear the pout in his words. "Fine. Be that way." He huffs and before you can reply he flips you both over so you're underneath him. He grins and then darts up and dashes off.

"Philippines!" You get up and rush after him. You reach your arm out to grab him but slip and fall. You groan as you hear the front door slam shut. You look up again and see he's gone. "Oh this means war."

By the time Philippines had made it home, the sun was beginning to set. He did feel bad for leaving Y/N to hang out with his friends, but it's like he never sees them anymore. Y/N is always begging for him to stay and most time he complies, but this time he didn't. Don't get him wrong, he loves Y/N with all his heart, but sometimes they can get a bit obsessive towards him.

When he entered the house he was met with dead silence. At first he thought that maybe Y/N had left, but soon he heard a voice, "hello, darling."

You stood at the end of the hall, a smile on your face, one that didn't match your eyes. "Have fun with your friends?" You sneered, "yeah, we had a great time."

You spin on your heel, no longer interested in the conversation. Philippines ran a hand down his face, he had a feeling you would still be angry with him. He kicked off his shoes and approached your shared bedroom, opening the door to see you sleeping on your side of the bed. He turned off the light and changed into more comfortable clothes before slipping in beside you. He kissed your shoulder mumbling into your skin. "I love you."

When he didn't get a response (he knew you're awake) he sighed and rolled over with his back facing you.

You pouted after a few minutes. You could hear his soft sores and knew he had fallen asleep. You quietly rolled over so your facing his back. You kissed his cheek, "I love you too."

Then, you moved back to your side and fell asleep.