𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗔 × 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥: 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙

✎ᝰ┆𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
both characters are 21+
warnings: mature content, character death.
【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: DevinylFNF

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: DevinylFNF 】

Y/N inhaled the sweet smell of the small bakery her family had owned

Y/N inhaled the sweet smell of the small bakery her family had owned. The door chimes letting her mother know of her appearance. "Y/N, there you are! I was starting to think you bailed on us." The young woman apologizes, coming up with a lame excuse to get out trouble. Her mother just shakes her head with a smile. "Typical." Y/N follows her mother into the back where her father and little brother was. "We got a few dozen orders today, so we need all hands on deck for this one." Her father states slapping on a pair of clear gloves and tossing some to her.

Her brother comes up behind her tossing a hair net at her face. "Ow!" Y/N sneered at her younger sibling and he just laughed. "Shoulda came earlier, sis." She just rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She tucks her hair under the hair net, tieing it out of the way. Y/N looks at all the list of items people have requested to have baked. "Geez, why so many?"

Her mother smiles, "because winter is her soon, meaning holidays are soon and people are getting prepared." Y/N just nods, taking one of the lists. It was one of the more simpler ones. A ginger latte cake. It sounding delicious, but when she saw the steps she let out a groan. She moved her her side of the kitchen and washed her hands and threw on an apron before getting to work. She slapped on the gloves her dad gave her and looked over the recipe.

She took out a bowl and the ingredients needed for the cake. She poured one cup and a half cups of sugar. She scooped out the (1 ½ cups of) softened butter and put that in too. Next, she went over to the fridge and took out 3 eggs. She playfully tried juggling them, "Y/N! Focus!" Her brother yelled. She stick her tougue out at him, and went back to work. She cracked the three eggs, being careful to not put in any egg shells. She added one tea spoon of baking powder. She looked up to see if her parents where in the kitchen, they weren't. They were probably in the front serving customers.