𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘! 𝗞𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 × 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘! 𝗞𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 × 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥: BETWEEN TWO NATIONS

✎ᝰ┆𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
both characters are 21+
art done by: ???

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: Just_a_Lazy_Writer

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: Just_a_Lazy_Writer】

The sun was setting over the Han River, casting a golden glow over the bustling city of Seoul. Y/N was enjoying a peaceful evening walk, appreciating the beauty of their surroundings. The city was alive with activity, and yet, there was a lingering feeling of unease in the back of their mind. It felt as if someone was watching them, but every time they looked around, there was no one there.

Days turned into weeks, and the feeling grew stronger. Y/N began receiving mysterious gifts—flowers, letters, and even expensive jewelry—each accompanied by notes professing undying love and devotion. The handwriting varied, but the messages were clear: someone was deeply obsessed with them.

One evening, as Y/N was returning home, they found an invitation slipped under their door. It was an elegant card, inviting them to a grand gala at the Blue House, the executive office and official residence of South Korea's president. Intrigued and a bit wary, Y/N decided to attend.

The Blue House was resplendent with lights and decorations, the air filled with the hum of conversations and soft music. Y/N felt out of place among the politicians and dignitaries, but curiosity drove them forward.

As they wandered through the crowd, they felt a gentle touch on their arm. Turning, they found themselves face-to-face with South Korea, dressed in an impeccably tailored suit, his face radiating charm and confidence.

"Y/N," South Korea greeted, his voice smooth and reassuring. "I'm so glad you could make it."

Y/N smiled nervously. "Thank you for inviting me. It's a beautiful event."

South Korea's eyes bore into Y/N's, filled with an intensity that made their heart race. "I've admired you for a long time, Y/N. You're special, and I wanted you to know that I will always be here for you, no matter what."

Before Y/N could respond, the grand doors of the Blue House burst open, and the room fell silent. A group of stern-faced individuals entered, their leader unmistakable. North Korea, with his imposing presence and cold, calculating gaze, strode into the hall.

"Y/N." North Korea's voice was like ice, sending shivers down Y/N's spine. "You look as beautiful as the last time I saw you." His tone was calm, and his eyes trailed over their body, paying no mind to his brother's jealous gaze.

"Bother. I see you did decide to attend." South grit his teeth, "You did send me an invite, did you not?" North crossed his arms, taking a step forward with a glare in his eye. "yes, I did. However, it was out of curtesy, I didn't think you would ever attend. You never did in the past."