𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗔 × 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥: 𝗠𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

✎ᝰ┆𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
both characters are 21+
enjoy my sorry
attempt at making
a enemies to loves fic.
warnings: theft, smoking, rejection(?), swearing.
【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: dalagang-scorpio

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: dalagang-scorpio 】

Y/N ran quickly, dodging people and fences that were in her way. Hearing the yell of the owners of the shop she stole from, she laughed to herself when she saw one of them fall. They were too slow to keep up with her and they eventually gave up. Y/N climbed a fence but unfortunately for her, she didn't get a chance to see the person on the other side. She yelped as they collided together. They both fell to the ground and Y/N groaned as she landed hard on her back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The man who she accidentally tackled to the ground angry yelled. Cussing underneath his breath in his mother tongue. Y/N slowly got up, dusting off the dirt that was on her clothes. Still, her clothes were now wet and ruined. She just ignored him which only seemed to piss him off more. "Seriously? The least you could do is apologize." He states. Y/N sighed but didn't say anything.

"So, what were you doing tackling random people to the floor anyway?"

"I wasn't--" she rolls her eyes, "ugh. I was just running. I didn't think a-"

Suddenly the two of them hear, "I think she went this way! Over the fence." Y/N glared, getting ready to run off, when she realized the man was still there. Without a second thought, she grabbed his hand and ran with him. The duo was running quickly, back to where Y/N was staying. It was not much of a home, just a temporary placement. It was a run down- sketchy part of town. Unsurprising, no one looked at them, running away with distance voices following. Finally, they made it to the motel and rushed in her room. She slammed and locked the door shut. Laughing and feeling proud of herself. "Oh I'm Y/N, by the way."

"I don't care." He states. Now, she had to deal with the Russian. "Why the hell did you drag me here?"

"Because! I.. uh, actually I don't know." She shrugs. He stares at her, "well. I'll be on my way now." He turns on his heel and goes to open the door when she grabs his sleeve. With a light blush dusting her face, she decides to ask, "Can we meet up again?"