𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗔 × 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥: 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙 - 𝗣𝗧. 𝟮

✎ᝰ┆𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:both characters are 21+ warnings: mature themes, implied attempted non-con, blood, attempted murder, stalking

both characters are 21+
warnings: mature themes, implied attempted non-con, blood, attempted murder, stalking.

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: DevinylFNF & garzaamerica

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: DevinylFNF & garzaamerica】

          Y/N struggled in his grasp, "let go!" She screamed. His grin only grew larger and Y/N knew for a fact he was going to kill her. She was too busy in her grieving state to even pick apart the signs, not that there were many. She shouldn't have let a complete stranger into her house. Lesson learned: don't talk to strangers. Eventually he grew annoyed with all her squirming pretty quickly, in response he threw her on the kitchen floor. Licking his teeth, at her pitiful face.

        She struggled to get up and he yanked her by the back hood. Taking the advantage, she unclipped her cloak and she was free from his grasp. He frowned and ripped the cloak with his abnormally sharp claws. There wasn't much space in the small kitchen. Although she didn't get some distance it wasn't enough for this time he grabbed her by her hair, bending her over the counter. She cried out and held her hands were he was holding tightly on her hair. If she tried to run he probably would rip out her hair.

        She screamed again, "QUIET!" he once again slammed her head on the counter top like she was a rag doll. Her head was pounding and her body was pumped full of adrenaline. She could feel him against her and started to sob again. He took his free hand and tried to grab her hands but she was resisting. She caught sight of the boiling hot water that was in an arms reach from her. It was left over from the hot chocolate. Seeing this she attempted to grab it when he saw what she was doing. He pressed her face further into the counter, and she could taste the blood in her mouth. With one last shred of hope, she grabbed the pot of boiling water and threw it back at him, successfully hitting him right in the face. He let go and screamed, the pot falling to the ground with a heavy clunk!