𝗣𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗔 × 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

✎ᝰ┆𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
both characters are 21+
warnings: arranged marriage.

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: @Atrøcity 】

The carriage was dead silent, the only sound was the horse's hoofs smacking against the ground, the wooden wheels often kicking up rocks onto the side. It was night and most people would be sleeping right now, but not Y/N, she was too scared to fall asleep. She hugged herself for comfort as the two soldiers beside her stared her down. She kept looking at her bear feet, she was about to be wed to one of the most feared country leaders, the great and powerful, Prussia.

      She didn't have much of a choice. Her family was dirt poor and marrying him would be the best this that ever happened to her family. Every night they will be able to sleep, eat and play of their own free will. No longer have to stave themselves or sleep when hungry. They will get cleaner clothes, a new home and much more to offer. That is, if she plays her cards right. If not, she will certainly die. She clenched her white dress. It wasn't much, just a plain dress, one that was very expensive to buy. She was more likely to wear a bedsheet then this. It didn't feel like her. Not really being used to such a middle class like material, especially since she is lower class.

        When the carriage finally stopped, the soldiers told her to get out with them following close behind. She held her head up high, but it didn't stop the nerves bubbling under her skin. That's when she saw him, standing tall with a neutral expression on his face. She instantly looked away. He waves a hand at his maids, "take her away." She panics as two other woman come and take her by the arms, leading her away from him. She squeezed her eyes shut, was she going to die?

One of the woman softly spoke to her, "you will have to undress for us to bathe you," her eyes widen, "oh, I can bathe myself--"

"I'm sure you can. But it is a rule that we must bring the best look for you," they open the bathroom, it was beautiful. She gasps as one of the woman try to undo her dress, she jumps back, "what are you doing?"

The two ladies looked at eachother then back at her, "helping you?"

"I--I can undress myself." They nod and leave the room, and close the door behind them. She slowly slips her dress off, stepping in the tub to bath her body.

When she was done she heard the maids come back in with her new clothes. She immediately covered her body, not feeling to comfortable with two other woman dressing her. However they didn't mind and dried her off. She found out later on that the reason why they helped her into the dress was because it was very difficult to put on. She stared in the mirror, "what do you think, Lady Y/N?"

Y/N smiled and did a little spin, "it's gorgeous." The gown flowed freely with her movement. She did look or feel the same. It was like a different person was staring back at her. One of high class and respected. A knock at the door startled her and one of the maids opened it to find a woman you've never seen before. She was wearing the same attire as the other two maids as well. She bows, "sorry you disturb you, but his highness asks for Lady Y/N to come downstairs in a few minutes. The weddings about to begin." The other two maids nod and they help Y/N down from the small platform where she was standing.

She followed the women out of the room, leading down to a stairwell. The soft music was playing and everything was so overwhelming. She tried not to stumble on her steps as she walks down the idle. Soon she reaches the altar, seeing her husband to be standing in front of her.

The rest was a blur after that, and finally all the guest were leaving. Her and her new husband went up to their new shared bedroom. Prussia opened the door for her and she nervously stepped inside. She knew what was going to happen next. She will bed him until she is pregnant with his child. She gasps when he unties her dress from behind, she was pleased to finally be out of that thing. She turns around, her eyes wide and unfocused. She placed her hands on his chest but didn't push him away.

They both go over to the bed and she lays beneath him, half naked. He studies her expression, and cups her cheek, "we don't have to do this," he said. She didn't reply. This wasn't what she was expecting when she came in the room. She felt bad for thinking so low of him. "I'm not the type of man to force myself on a lady." He pulled away from her and stood up. "I'll get the maids to get you something more... comfortable to sleep in." He states with a small smile. He takes his clothes and puts them back on and leaves the room.

Y/N sits up, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. She was surprised, genuinely surprised. She didn't expect this at all. Matter of fact, she expected the opposite. She holds the blanket to her chest while as he stated before not long after the maids came in and took away her wedding dress and gave her some more comfortable night clothes to wear.

One of the maids where brushing her hair when she notices Y/N's pitiful expression. "Is something wrong, Lady Y/N?" She shakes her head. "No.. I just... I wasn't expecting him to be so.."

"Merciful?" The maid let's out a bitter laugh, lowing her voice into a whisper. "Trust me, when I say you're lucky." The maid leans back, "all finished." The maids start to leave, "goodnight, Lady Y/N."

Y/N looks in the mirror; speaking to herself, "and what if I wasn't lucky? What would happen then?"