The Arrival

Devon had staged Peyton's death and had taken her to the Vampire kingdom where she was interrogated and questioned for what she knew, but they later found out that she had nothing valuable to bring about the whereabouts of Nadia, so she was incarcerated and starved.

So the next plan in place was to feed Devon some of the impoverished witches and drain them of their magic. Devon had attained magical abilities that made him into a witch temporarily. He had already enrolled and had killed and taken the identity and address of the people that lived there. He had looked at the birth certificates and found the name of the male that was around his "age" that said "Dimitri Vishkonov" and that's exactly who he enrolled as.

Dimitri Vishonov had a lively appearance that no longer made him look dead. However, he wished to maintain this attribute, so he kept his gothic attire. His demeanor didn't mesh with vibrant clothing. His face had a scar going across his left eye. But at last, he had a good circulation and proper blood flow to actually breathe for the first time in a while as well as blink.

Dimitri had two fake parents that he had hypnotized to prove that he was eligible for the university.
Nadia was the answer to the vampire clans problems. They wouldn't have to scavenge for food, but be able to just attain it at arms length.

"Nadia; you're going to wish that you hadn't been born."- Devon
To be continued.....................