Nadia

Nadia is part of the Vampire and Witch society. She has powers from both species and works for the vampire tribe. After her mother died of an illness and the only one that could take care of her was her father. A little strange with what she does, especially her magic. Nadia practices blood magic which is similar to the lunch ladies, but only she can manipulate blood magic instead of sense what kind of blood someone has. Nadia has black and red hair, with a plaid red skirt and a black college-styled shirt with a white collar and brown skin. She also wears eye contact that hides her dark black eyes that resemble Thana (black hole).

Her father is an enemy to Mr. Harmon and also his brother who was turned due to accidentally drinking blood that resembled water. He goes by the name of Steven.

Her mother went by the name Nirvana, before her passing due to a nano-virus.

Nirvana happened to be the Head of the Witch tribe, but sadly only dominated for 20 years.

Nadia's plan now is to learn about these illnesses so that she'll eventually know how to protect her loved ones and to avoid being someone that is powerless and unable to do things (mission).

Goal: To be in control of illnesses.