The studio

This month’s theme was lingerie. I put on one pair in my dorm and stuffed the other two in my bag. I put on a hoodie and sweatpants and left for the studio. 

I was crossing the living room and noticed a green haired boy and Bakugou sitting on their phones.

Bakugou pov:

“Oh hey Y/n!” That damn nerd ruined my peace and quiet. “Where are you going at this hour?”

“Oh, I have to work. I started going at night because of school.” She rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

“Oh cool! Can we come watch you? I’d love to get to know you more.” I could tell she was getting uncomfortable so I stepped up.

“You just want to get to know her quirk you damn nerd. AND WHO THE HELL IS WE SHITTY DEKU!?” I yelled, keeping my usual composure.

“Oh come on Kachan, it’ll be fun!” It’s her choice anyway and she’ll say no. So I might as well agree.

“It’s Y/n’s choice.” I grumbled.

“OH Umm.” She started to blush. No way she’d say yes. “I mean I guess if you really want to.”

Shit what now? “On second thought.”

“Nope you already said yes! Let's go Kachan!” Broccoli grabbed my arm and I shrugged him off getting up.

She pulled up her hood and hid her tail as we walked out. I’m honestly glad she took us with her. This late at night it’s not safe for a woman to roam the streets at night. She can’t even protect herself legally without her licence which she doesn’t have. Deku had been all too quiet but that was ruined when we turned right. “Why do you hide your ears and tail? They’re pretty and you shouldn’t be ashamed.”

“Oh I’m not ashamed. I just don’t want to be recognized.” She pushed open the doors to this big studio. All around me I saw girls in lingerie. Girls that I’ve been hard for so many times. I started to blush.

“This is where you work?” Deku sounded like he was about to cry. “Isn’t it a little umm… Showy?”

“That’s kinda the point.” She took off her hoodie and pants to reveal pink lace. “I have to get into hair in makeup. You can either wait here or come with me.”

We didn’t want to be surrounded by all these almost naked models because I could tell even shitty Deku was trying his hardest not to make the bulge in his pants visible.

We both went with her.

We could only see her face and the back of her head during hair and makeup, so that was good. But I lost it at the photo shoot. They had her sit on the floor in an M position with her hands between her knees and a pleading look on her face. Then they had her lay on her stomach with her hands propping her head, feet paused mid swing and a pout on her face. They then put her in black and that’s when the photographer noticed me. “YOU! COME HERE!” I walked over and scowled at him. “Let me see your hands.” He took my hands and examined them. “Perfect!” When Y/n came back out the photographer led me towards her and the set. His assistant handed me some paper to sign so I did, it was saying that I allowed my picture to be in their magazine. I didn’t care, it was only my hands. He placed my hand on her throat and told me “Tighter” so I tightened my grip. She leaned her head back with a look of pleasure on her face. The camera took a picture over my shoulder so you could just see down her bra and my hand was my only visible body part. But then they brought out the collar. I had seen it so many times, but now I was holding it. I just hoped the rest of the set couldn’t see how hard I was. They chained her wrists down but it was loose enough for her to sit up a little. Which she did, with her legs wide open and me between them holding the leash just out of frame. The last picture they put my whole body in the frame for. I had her hands pinned beside her head, my left knee between her legs, and my head was hovering over her face. Mine with a smirk, her’s look frightened. 

We finally finished and I went up to her. “Well, that was interesting.”

“Yup. And the photographer wants you back too. They’ve been trying to start an LGBTQ+ section. You want to be the first model?” She avoided eye contact. Well not really avoid, because she never makes any in the first place.

“Will I get paid?” I didn’t really care. It was a yes either way. Just thought I might as well get money out of it.

“I don’t know how much you’ll start with. But once you get big, I know I get $0.50 per picture, per copy.” She pulled out her phone calculator. “So say 5 pictures of me are in the next issue. If we sell 10,000 copies, I get $25,000. And there’s a new issue every month.”

“Sounds good.” I said as she Deku and I walked back to UA. I am going to have the best dreams tonight.