The morning after

The morning after was nothing like I expected. No sudden change after losing my virginity, just a little sore down there.

I woke up and Katsuki was still asleep beside me. I studied his face for a while before deciding it was better not to wake him. I slipped out of bed and quickly threw some clothes on before leaving the dorm to go find some food.

I didn’t even make it to the stairs, however, before I was kidnapped and dragged into a dorm by a pair of pink arms.

“Mina! What the hell?” I exclaimed after she had closed the door behind me. Apparently they had been waiting for me, because before me sat all the girls of class 1-A.

Wasting no time at all, Mina said, “You had sex with Bakugou last night.” I turned tomato red. “Sooooooo, how was he?”

“What?” I’m in shock that she would ask that.

“Oh don’t be shy. Since moving into the dorms we’ve all lost our virginities. I lost mine to Sero, been fuck buddies with him since. The tape makes it really interesting.” Mina shared as I continued to blush.

“I lost mine to Tokoyami, had to keep the lights on to keep dark shadow at bay.” Tsu shrugged. “Ribbit.”

“Midoriya.” Uraraka blushed.

“Todoroki.” Momo added.

“Ojiro” Hagakure raised her hand, however all we could see was her pink pj sleeve.

“Denki.” Jiro sighed.

“It took us a while, but we’re all teenagers and well, we girls have to stick together. We’ve all talked about our sex lives with the boys, it brought us closer together.” Mina smiled. “Girl talk, you know. So now it’s your turn. Plus I really wanna know how Bakugou is in bed! He’s gotta be such a sadist.”

I sat down with the 1-A girls and we talked about everything, my time with Bakugou, how I don’t feel any different and how they went through the same. It was really nice and I was becoming fast friends with these girls. Especially Mina who apparently had a threesome with Sero and Kirishima last night!? No one expected that, but we all started laughing and sharing. Uraraka and Midoriya are dating, as are Ojiro and Hagakure. Jiro and Kaminari are unofficially official. Meaning everyone knows they like each other and the girls keep trying to talk Jiro into making a move but she’s not convinced he really likes her past their sex. Momo and Todoroki are just casual. Momo doesn’t have time for a relationship and Todoroki is too dense for one so they just fuck when they need to blow off steam. However, apparently both their quirks are VERY useful in the bedroom. Momo can make any toy she wants while Todoroki uses his quirk for overstimulation and temperature play. This led to Mina begging Momo to make us all vibrators. She initially said no but then caved so when we left we all had pink vibrators in our pockets.

We talked and talked until we heard yelling and explosions a few doors down. “Sounds like someone isn’t happy.” Mina laughed.

“I may have left before he woke up this morning.” I cringed.

“You may want to go talk to him, ribbit.” Tsu added.

“And make sure you pee soon too, it may be too late but still. UTI’s are a nightmare.” Momo is obviously the class’s mom.

“I will, thanks guys.” I stood up to leave and go face my explosion boy.

“GOOD LUCK!” Mina yelled as the door closed.

Bakugou pov

I didn’t want to wake up. I just want to stay in bed all day with Y/n, kissing her all over, cuddling her. Never thought a girl would make me go soft but here we are. I turned over and reached out my arm to pull her closer but she wasn't there. I opened my eyes to scan the room but I couldn’t find her. She just left me!? “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I yelled standing up and making small explosions. I stormed out of her room, slamming the door behind me.