The dorms

I know that I write a lot of different fanfics and never update regularly, but I write what I have ideas for and I’m really indecisive and can never stick to one plot. But this one’s going to be a really different type of character for Y/N than I’m used to writing, so I might accidentally slip into writing like I usually do from time to time. But let's just say that Y/N’s really moody and not question it.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

My name is Y/n L/n, yes as in the L/n’s responsible for Fuckboy magazine. Fuckboy is just a 15-20 page magazine full of sluty pictures of women for guys to fuck themsleves to. But my parents were really desperate for models when they first started, so my older sister modeled for them. When I got old enough I did too. The plan was always, once they got enough models that my sister and I would stop because we don’t want it to taint our futures too much. That’s what happened, at least for her. For better or for worse I became the most popular model. People would send in letters to see me on more pages, and when we hold competitions for the model to  be on the covers for the next year, almost 90% of our readers choose me. I brought in so much money that my parents had to keep me on. My quirk definitely helps. See I look like a cat. I have Black ears with hot pink tips and a matching tail. Combine that with my neon green eyes and black hair that ends right at my waist in the back and just covers my boobs in the front, I pull in a lot of readers. I’m also the most kinky model. Because I’m a cat I’m usually shown down on all fours with my ass in the air, or with a collar and leash. Sometimes both.

Because of this my parents are very wealthy, and have been homeschooled my entire life. But when I told them that I want to be a hero, that was something they couldn’t teach me. Still, they wanted me to go to the best hero school in the country, UA high school. I joined half way through the first semester because we had to move everything, including studio locations.

Bakugou pov:

“Hey Kachan, grab some pretzels while you’re over there!” Deku yelled as we were shopping for the dorm.

“DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU DAMN NERD!” I yelled but grabbed the pretzels anyway. I also grabbed the latest Fuckboy issue.

“Wow Bakubro, really?” Shit, shityhair caught me.

“Oh shut it shityhair. Mind your own damn business.” I turned my head to hide the red tint to my face.

“It’s ok, everyone has their guilty pleasures.” He flipped through the magazine. “The question is, who’s your favorite?”

I ripped the magazine from his hands. “NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, SHITYHAIR!”

When we got back to the dorms I grabbed the bag with the magazine and headed to my room. Not even acknowledging the moving trucks. I opened up the magazine to see her. They don’t tell any of the models names, but I started calling her kitty when I started to imagine fucking her. I opened the magazine to see their innocence pages. I looked at the picture of the black haired girl in a hot pink bikini and laughed to myself. She looks so cute and sweet here. So much cleavage and her ass is hanging out, but she’s waving and smiling at me like a little kid. But turn the page and there she is again. Completely nacked, back facing the camera, her head turned over her shoulder and hair basically pointing my eyes down at her ass, but the picture stops before I can see it. I was getting even more excited but it’s always the last section that puts me over the edge. Their kinks portion. It was more mild this time, but still. It showed her with her hands chained above her head with her eyes half lidded and hair sprawled across the purple pillows. She wore a black lace strapless bra and the picture stops just before her belly button.

Your pov:
I start school today, well really in 3 days, but I move into the dorms today. I was in the office filling out the rest of the paperwork while the movers and maids were moving and setting up my room. Actually that might be a good issue. “Hey mom, what if we did maids for an issue?”

“I’ll talk to your dad about it. Those girls could definitely pull it off.” She said waiting for me to open the door to the principal's office.

I opened it and gave the papers to a mouse bear thing. “Why thank you my dear! Anyway this is Mr. Aizawa and he’ll be your homeroom teacher this year. Now I have some things to discuss with your mother but he’ll take you to your dorms and your mom will stop by in a bit to say goodbye.”

“I have important things to do after this so I won’t. So this is my goodbye.” She gave me a quick tight hug.

“Ok, bye mom.” I turned to the obviously sleep deprived man and we left the room.

“So I’m guessing your quirk has something to do with those ears and tail of yours.” His voice also pointed at him being sleep deprived.

“Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.” I tucked my tail up my hoodie and pulled the hood over my ears. “But yeah, I’m a cat. I have great hearing, can see in the dark, am really fast, really agile, always land on my feet, and have these claws.”

I extended my claws to show him then returned them back to my nails. “You know that you don’t need to hide. Some of these kids are even weirder.” He opened the door to the dorms and everyone looked at me. “Class 1-A, this is”

“Y/n, please.” I cut him off.

“Ok then.” He looked confused. “Class this is Y/n. Y/n, this is hell.”

He walked back out and a pink girl came up to me. “He doesn’t mean that, he secretly loves us. Well. most of us.” She eyed a short guy that looked like he had grapes on his head.

“Wow, he wasn’t kidding. Some of you do look weirder than me.” I said referring to the fact that she’s pink. “I’m sorry! I wasn’t trying to be mean! It’s a good thing!”

“I never said I was offended.” She smiled. “I’m Mina. But what do you mean weirder than you? You look normal.”

Hesitantly, I took off my hood and untucked my tail. I still had all eyes on me. Most people didn’t really care, but I could tell three recognized me. The ash blonde’s mouth fell open and froze with his eyes wide. Another blonde that has a black lightning bolt in his hair blushed and looked away. The purple grape dude however, came running up to me. “You’re- you- you’re her! From-”

“Yes, now please be quiet.” He jumped on my back and started squeezing my boobs.

“Will you do anything?” He tried to sound seductive, but I was just grossed out.

“No! Now get off!” I threw him off me and turned back to Mina. “Can you please show me to dorm 25?”

“Of course!” We started walking and when we were out of earshot she asked me. “What was Mineta talking about?”

“The grape dude?” She nodded. “Promise not to tell anyone? I’d like to keep it on the dl for as long as possible.” She nodded excitedly. “I’m a model in this magazine. I’ll show you when we get to my room.”

When we got there I opened up my laptop and typed ‘Fuckboy magazine’ into the search engine. I opened up our website and showed it to her. “Well no wonder Mineta recognized you. Kaminari too, but Bakugou! Wow.” I looked at her confused because of the names. “Oh ok. Bakugou is the ash blonde, fair warning he’s usually angry. Kaminari is the one with the lightning bolt. He hits on every girl but isn’t as bad as Mineta.”

“Thank you!” I said. “Not to kick you out or anything, but I have a shoot in an hour and need to change.”

“Oh it’s ok! I should probably get back to the group anyway. Make sure the boys don’t blow your secret.” She smiled.