5.

...5 hours until dawn...

Maysilee made it back to the lodge, within an hour through some tunnels that lead, to what Maysilee thought was under the lodge

Maysilee made it back to the lodge, within an hour through some tunnels that lead, to what Maysilee thought was under the lodge. "What the hell is this place?" Maysilee said, looking around. "Fuck my leg is killing me. The map said these tunnels should lead back to the lodge... but this isn't the lodge."

Maysilee started walking a few steps, her steps echoing, "Did you hear that! Oh god someone's in here! They're gonna kill us!"

Maysilee recognized the voice immediately "Calm down Ash... maybe... Maybe it's Sam." Chris assured.

"SAM!" Ashley started yelling "Sam is that you?"

"Doesn't mean you scream Ashley!" Chris hissed.

"Ash!" Maysilee started shouting, ignoring what she heard Chris said. "Chris! It's my Mace!"

"Holy shit, Mace, we're coming, keep talking," Chris said, rushing towards Maysilee's voice.

"Over here! I see your light." Maysilee said, limping towards the light.

"Mace... your leg." Chris pointed out, "What happened? Are you alright?"

"Doesn't look too good Maysie," Ash mumbled.

"Oh uh yeah- when I found Mike we kinda ended up in a sanitarium. A little bit of flammable liquid and sparks from a gun did the trick here huh?" Maysilee teased.

"What are you doing back then?" Ashley asked.

"I didn't wanna slow Mike down, a lot is going on on this mountain than we think. Something happened in 1952, I'm not so sure what but people went crazy. Like biting people." Maysilee whispered, "It's insane..."

"You can tag along with us." Chris offered, "We are looking for Sam... we think the psycho got her... or chased her down here..."

"The psycho got Jess... that's what Mike said... she's gone- just like Josh. Mike said she fell from an elevator shaft." Maysilee told him quietly, a small frown forming on her face. He was never the greatest of friends, but she still cared for her. She's known Jess since she was in the 5th grade. When she first stayed with The Washington's at the lodge with the people were we part of the group at the time.

Ashley looked at Chris and then back at Maysilee, "What...?" Ashley questioned.

"Jess is dead..." Maysilee repeated, "I don't know if anyone else is... I know Mike is alive, at least he was an hour ago."

"Okay, well we have to find Sam. To make sure she's alright." Chris protested, "Let's keep looking." The three started walking around, look for things as they walk.

Ashley was able to get her hands on a pair of scissors. "What happened last year, with the prank. I mean all I know is you pranked her with Mike and her huge crush on him."