6.

...6 hours until dawn...

Maysilee and Mike hid behind a rock wall and watched the psycho

Maysilee and Mike hid behind a rock wall and watched the psycho. He had two wolves with him and was trolling the outside of the sanatorium. "Cmon let's follow them inside," Mike whispered to her. She nodded to him and Mike and Maysilee stood up and snuck behind the psycho. "Welcome to the great Sanatorium."

Maysilee rolled her eyes "Okay let's look around for anything useful." The two started walking, looking around carefully as they walked.

"So how have you been?" Mike asked, "We haven't talked much since, well you know..."

Maysilee nodded "Yeah, I've been alright, managing the best I can. Just like the rest of us." She countered.

"Yeah." He said, "This is all fucking insane. Like why does this person wanna kill us?"

"I don't know Mike, I wished I did." Maysilee admitted, "Do you think it has anything to do with what happened with Beth and Hannah last year?"

"Maybe, I think so yeah." Mike admitted, "Maybe the psycho killed them?"

"There missing Mike," She pointed out, "Not dead?"

"Do you think that Mace?" He questioned, "That they're alive. If they were don't you think there would be some evidence behind the fact they wouldn't be dead?"

"If they were dead don't you think the cops would have found a fucking body?" She snapped.

Mike stayed quiet for a moment, "Look Mace, I know you were close to the twins... I'm sorry..."

Maysilee sighed, a small frown forming on her face, "It was more than just being close Mike. Hannah was my best friend, my first ever friend, without her I wouldn't have met you or anyone else in the group... and Beth she was- well she was..." Maysilee mumbled quietly then shook her head, "Nevermind."

"No Maysie, Beth was what?" Mike asked gently.

"I was in love with her, we kissed, she was my first kiss, two years ago. We never 'dated' but we kissed more than that one time. Hannah and Beth were the only ones who knew until tonight when I told Ashley and Chris in the heat of the moment. I thought I was gonna die... I didn't want the secret to die with me... and the twins. I'm not ashamed of it anymore, I might die tonight anyway..."

"Hey don't say that, you aren't gonna die, I promise. Do you like girls?" Mike asked.

"Not necessarily, I like everyone... if that makes sense. I haven't felt the way I felt with Beth in any other person besides one... and it's never gonna work out." Maysilee explained. Of course, she was talking about Mike. Beth and Mike were the only two Maysilee had ever truly had feelings for. "Enough about me, if you don't mind me asking what happened with Em?"

Mike sighed, "After the prank, last year, I guess we just split over that. I think it was best for both of us." He told.

Maysilee nodded "Yeah I guess so." She mumbled, "It's just, god that was such a bitchy thing we did last year, I feel so bad."