Him❣️

Next day Anokhi was waiting for shaurya to show up. Reema was noticing her since long..."Hello madam, where are you lost ??"

Anokhi came out of her thoughts..."Me...iam not lost...not at all"

"Do you think i am a fool?I had been noticing you since we were inside class...you are not at all interested in my gossips"...she made a face.

"Exactly ...stop gossiping...may be i will listen ...she laughed.

"Aree yaar..shaurya sir is looking so handsome today"...Reema almost yelled.

Anokhi immediately looked out..."Where ?? I didn't see him.Where did he go".

Reema gave her a look..."Now i know where you were lost...here, i was blabbering ....god knows to whom, since an hour. My throat is almost dry...wait a minute let me have some water!!!" ...she said grabbing her water bottle.
Anokhi passed her a disinterested look.
"....and you were not paying attention..not even to keep my heart.

"Drama queen "...Anokhi responded.

"Wait wait i am not done yet....and then I just took Shaurya sir's name and you became interested all of a sudden."

Anokhi glared at her as if ready to kill her at the spot.

Reema couldn't hold back her laughter.

"Arree..shaurya sir"...Reema spoke again.

Anokhi was about to slap her when shaurya announced..."good morning class"

She looked up immediately...he looked more handsome than ever..She couldn't stop staring at him when he stole a glance at her.

"ohh...shit...pakad liya"

Reema was clueless..."what??"

Anokhi didn't know what to respond..."nothing...nothing!!" ...she covered up.

Shaurya was hell amused by her behaviour....never had he seen this side of hers.

Other girls started drooling over him..."He is looking so handsome in that blazer...i think its a new one".

Anokhi couldn't stop thinking..."even though i was thrown out of the class every now and then ,i met him daily...i never noticed his outfit...i didn't even know if it's new or not !ohh god...how much these girls keep a check on him."

"So guys...we have a seminar organised in Delhi and the top 10 students will go to attend the seminar next week."...shaurya continued..."Miss Bhalla being the class topper is selected from our class and she will be the seminar head ...so miss Bhalla congrats".

Anokhi was in no mood to pay attention.

"What does he think of himself ...a super model or something.. doesn't he  have an idea that he is heading to the college ,not for any modelling competition".

Reema jerked her out of her dream world.

"What is it??"...Anokhi passed her a disinterested look.

Reema shook her head unbelievably.

"Shaurya sir"...Reema said glaring at her.

"Ha..toh!!"..Anokhi exclaimed.

Reema felt damn puzzled.."Anokhi!!!" She almost shook her. "Shaurya sir just congratulated you because you got selected for the seminar".

"What..which seminar??"...only then did she realise the whole class staring at her including him.

She almost jumped up..."Thankyou ...Thankyou so much sir".

Shaurya was almost losing it when she was blatantly ignoring him few minutes ago but he held it back."So guys...i also wanted to tell you about our upcoming fest.Hope you guys are working on it.I just wanted to give you a friendly reminder to take out some time and seriously work hard to make our fest the best".