When your enemy spreads fake rumors about you

This was a request that was given to me by private message. I will handle the requests in order from most recent.

GON

The rumor would be that you are cheating on Gon. 

The person who started the rumor knew that you or Gon would not be bothered unless the rumor was personal.

Gon would be bothered by this rumor and would talk to you about it. 

He would be mature about the situation though and if you confirmed that the rumor was false, he would let it go. 

If you were bothered by the rumor, he would assure you that some people try to gain power by making others feel pain and he would tell you that you are a good person. 

He would also tell you that you should not let these rumors hurt you and push the negative thoughts and feelings aside.

KILLUA

Killua would handle this a little differently. 

You would not be bothered by the rumor of you cheating, since you know that it is false.

Killua would act like he did not care about the rumor and he would not want to talk to you about it.

He wouldn't want to talk about it with you, so that you would not think that he believed the rumor.

Instead he would find out whether or not the rumor was true and would keep a closer eye on you. 

After a while, he would find out that the rumor is not true, so he would try to stop thinking about it.

He would not want to admit it, though he would sometimes think about it and feel scared if you did cheat on him.

ILLUMI

Illumi is really controlling and manipulative.

He would definitely talk to you about it, though in a more passive aggressive way. 

You would feel nervous around him and would accidentally act suspiciously with him.

You would deny cheating on him, though say it in a nervous way which would make him not believe you completely. 

Illumi would even go as far to stick a needle in your forehead which would make you scared at the idea of cheating on him. 

You would not remember him sticking the needle in you, so you would not have a clue. 

After that point, you would be stuck with him forever and you would have no escape. 

HISOKA

This dude likes to find a good excuse to fight someone. 

He would find out who started the rumor and would fight them to the death.

He said once in the series that the only people he does not kill when he fights are the people who he sees potential in. 

In other words, he would kill your enemy since they tried to threaten you.

He would know about the rumor before you.

You would have no idea about the rumor.

He would try to protect you by not letting you even realize about it. 

Hisoka would also try to hide the truth, since he would not want you to know that he killed them for you. 

MERUEM

Meruem would not even care about the rumor since he has more important things to do.

He trusts you anyways, so he knows that the rumor is not true.

He would never bring it up.

If you brought it up, he would tell you that he does not care about the rumor and that you should not be worried about it either. 

Things would not really change unless he found out who started the rumor. 

He would probably find out who started it by accident.

They would receive a punishment.

Meruem would beat them up and permanently damage something, so that they could live with the scars. 

After the beating, they would try to avoid messing with Meruem or you again and would feel nervous around the both of you. 

FEITAN

This would depend on how you react to it.

If you did not care about it, he would just push it aside.

If you did feel self conscious about it, he would say that it would be dumb to let a stupid rumor get the best of you. 

That would offend you a little, though you would go with what he said. 

He knows that it would, though Feitan tries to be honest and real with you. 

At the end of the day, you know that he is right, so you believe him. 

Feitan would also see it as a good opportunity to find out who is your enemy and he would use the rumor to trace it back to the person.

Since Feitan is really street smart, he would find the person quickly and would bring them to you and leave it up to you on what to do to them. 

I hope you liked this chapter, there were some parts that were hard to write, though it did not take me too long. I'll try to do the requests pretty quickly. Have a good day!