Y/N as a streamer

GON

Gon would like to be in most of your videos and would be very enthusiastic and charming with your viewers. 

He would also answer some questions openly though would get flustered and politely refused if he thought the question was innapropiate.

Or you would just interrupt him and change the topic.

All of your fans really liked the relationship and thought you two were the cutest couple. 

There were some instances though when you got overwhelmed by the questions and Got would step in to support you in some way like give you a kiss on the cheek or a hug.

He wanted you to feel supported and loved.

Though sometimes that would just make you more flustered.

At the same time though, it would make the viewers take a hint and be more respectful with you.

KILLUA

Killua did not like being in front of a camera.

He would block the camera with his hand and pout as you tried to get him in the shot.

Nevertheless, sometimes you would record him when he was sleeping and some of your followers started crushing on him.

They would gush to you about how you were so lucky to get a boyfriend like him.

You took it as a compliment.

Overtime, Killua got used to the camera and would even answer some questions.

You grew proud of him for him overcoming his shyness.

ILLUMI

When you started streaming, Illumi told you that he could not be on camera.

The main reason is that if a dangerous person recognized Illumi and saw you with him, they would try to target you.

You were bummed out that he could not be part of the stream, though understood his reasoning.

During your streams, sometimes you would slip up and say that you had a boyfriend, though you never said Illumi's name, so you were good.

He didn't mind you mentioning you had a boyfriend as long as you didn't say his name or info about him that could eventually trace back to him.

That was his second condition.

HISOKA

Hisoka oh Hisoka...

He would openly flirt with your viewers and told you that he was doing it so that you would get more followers, though you still felt a little jealous.

You also didn't like how he would post thirst traps on his own page and how he had more followers than you.

He could tell that you did not like it, so he came up to you and said, "Why are you so jealous babe when you're the only one for me"

Then, he pushed you against a wall and teased you for a few moments before finally kissing you.

You were madly blushing and the feelings of jealousy dispersed. 

MERUEM

I personally find it unlikely that Meruem would allow y/n to continue streaming.

Hear me out.

Even in the normalest of scenarios, y/n would probably be living under his castle and Meruem would not want info on the ants to go out.

Meruem would most likely destroy the cameras and filming equipment.

Even if y/n sneaked the cameras inside, they would eventually be caught and punished.

The chimera ants are not stupid.

FEITAN

Feitan would tell you straight up that you cannot film meetings between him and the rest of the phantom troupe.

He would allow y/n to keep being a streamer because it would give them an alibi and alias.

If they were suspected of a crime, their fans would support them due to their sweet personality on camera.

They would think they were not the type of person to commit murder or theft. 

Therefore, it would be an advantage.