What he likes about you

Gon
He likes how you come off as confident at first though as you get closer to people, you become more vulnerable and open. He thinks that your shyness is cute.

Physically he likes your eyes. He wishes that he could stare at them all the time, though he doesn't want to be seen as a creep.

Killua
He likes your laidback nature and how you aren't a jerk to him for no reason like the other women he's encountered. He also likes how you are understanding and forgive easily.

Physically he likes your smile since it is genuine and also the shape of your body. Though he would be way to embarrassed admit the second thing.

Illumi
He likes your innocent vibe and how you are really strong. Also how you can be a bit messy and childish. He also likes your attitude.

Physically he likes your hair. He wants to run his fingers through your hair and massage your scalp or even comb it. 

Hisoka
When it comes to personality, he likes your stubbornness and how you don't seem to care much. Also, he likes your laugh.

He is attracted to people who fight really well. Therefore, how your body looks doesn't really matter to him. If he had to choose though, it would be your hands. He likes how they are rougher from all the fighting you have done and he likes to hold them.

Meruem
He likes how you can mask your emotions and make it seem like you are in control of the situation. He also likes your tenacity and quick thinking.

Physically he likes how your body feels so small against his. He wonders what it would feel like if you were cuddling with him. Of how you would smell and how you would react to him touching you.

Thank you for reading this! Have a good day!