How you meet again

For Gon and Killua, you are fourteen.

Gon
You were participating in the auction and were walking down the beautiful red carpet inside the auction building. You happened to see the same boy that you arm wrestled with talking to two men. They looked kind of scary and intimidating, so you decided to watch out of curiosity. They were talking about something you had never heard before: nen.

You walked off when they were finished talking though you felt a tap on your side, looking behind you, you saw the white haired boy.

"I know that you were watching" he said.

"Sorry it's impolite to stare I was just curious" you said honestly.

"You remind me of someone"Your face twisted in confusion.

"Who?"

He walked away and seemed to disappear in the crowd for a moment before grabbing his green haired friend. "I think you should introduce yourself Gon"

"Hello I'm Gon what about you?"

Killua

"You are holding up the line sir, and if you cause trouble for me you will regret it," someone behind you said.

You didn't sense anyone behind you, so you turned your head and saw the white-haired kid from before.

The man laughed and mockingly said, "Why should I be ordered by a kid much less a teenager?"

The white hair seemed annoyed by that statement. Since the man was distracted, you snuck up behind him to be the next in line. As you were putting your cash in the machine you heard the annoying man yell,"how did you get behind me?"

You ignored him, "don't ignore me" he growled his anger raising to a peak. He swung at you and you in turn hit him on his neck and he passed out. You looked at him nonchalantly and finally got your chocolate milk. There was a slight pause until you said, "thank you for distracting him I'm Y/N by the way what about you?"

"I'm Killua"

Illumi

Before you walked away, you almost didn't catch the needle that was thrown your way. "Did you really think that would hit me?". In your opinion, people who attacked with your back turned were scum. That was enough to make you angry, so you grabbed the needle and walked towards the men. Forming another handcuff, you threw it this time at the black haired man's hand.

"Why did you throw the handcuff during our fight?" he asked.

"I was bored and I thought you were getting carried away" you described in annoyance.

"Can you remove these handcuffs, sugar?" You raised your eyebrows at the red-head's comment and said, "don't call me that."

"What do you want to be called, baby, sweetheart,-" "shut up or else I'll cover your mouth too I can make duck tape"

"I like it rough want to go to dinner with me?"

"Hell no you creep! Judging from how I saw you two fighting, I wouldn't be surprised if you killed people" you replied clearly flustered.

"Why would you want to mess with us then and prank us like this then?" the black-haired said. You didn't know how to answer that question, so you thought about it for a second.

"I'm pretty strong too. I thought that I could handle it and so far I'm handling it pretty well. I also recognized you Illumi Zoldyck." The black-haired looked taken aback and replied "Nice to meet you"

Hisoka

You were at the dojo again. You went there every day at the same time. You wanted to train every day so that you could be the strongest in the dojo. Suddenly, you felt a hand on your wrist. You turned your head and saw the clown from yesterday. Without speaking, he started pulling you forward not sparing you a glance.

"What the flip are you doing, you pervert!" He looked at you and then you saw a malicious gleam in his eye. You looked around and everyone except you was on the ground. You saw another man emerge. A man with long black hair, eyes that seemed more like an endless void, and a green and red outfit.

You immediately tried to release your hand, though the grip was too tight, so you kicked him in the knee while pulling your hand. He seemed to expect it though your hand was removed from his grip and you started running. The other man didn't interfere as you ran out of the dojo. You then pulled out your phone and called 911 while hiding in a nearby alleyway.

"Did you think you could escape that easily, dear?"

The red head seemed to appear behind you and in your shocked state, he grabbed your phone and crushed it in his hands. As you were backing away, you were hit on the side of the head and blacked out.

Meruem

The one with cat ears grabbed your arm and led you to a cell. He opened the door before throwing you in and locking you inside. You groaned in frustration. Cells were not your thing, though you could break out eventually.

I'd have to make a plan though because they seem pretty strong.

After waiting ten minutes, you felt a menacing aura and it scared you. This will make things more complicated you thought. It would be impossible to escape without a confrontation since whoever is using En could find me immediately. After a couple of hours, you became hungry and thirsty so you made ice and started licking it to quench your thirst.

Suddenly, the green monster was in front of you catching you off guard again. He asked, "Are you hungry human?

"Yes, I am why are you asking?"

"I will give you food with the condition that you will have to survive for a minute fighting me. I won't let anyone who isn't of use to me live" You looked at him as if he was crazy and said, "I'll fight you then on the condition that you can't use your tail." "That's fair follow me"

He led you to a large and spacious room and his three minions stood by.

"Let's begin Pouf start the timer" The man with butterfly wings started it and Meruem launched forward. You went on the defensive and covered your hands and arms with ice, so that they wouldn't take as much damage. He hit the ice a couple of times and you stayed calm. Once you saw an opening, you swung your arm towards his stomach and he took the hit and flew ten feet back. He ran forwards- "Time" the blonde man announced and Meruem stopped.

Hoped you liked this chapter, sorry for the wait. If you want more then vote and comment. It motivates me when I get votes. Btw, I'm editing chapters right now. I fixed some things.