✧ :・゚➽𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

Yeonjun was standing in the kitchen when he heard muffled voices coming from his older sisters room and decided to check it out

He didn't even know anyone else was home. He knocked on the door and his sister opened it with disheveled hair and swollen lips.

"Good god who do you have in there this time." Yeonjun rolls his eyes. The audacity for her to get it on while he's at home.

"Shut up slut. Its my um... boyfriend actually." His sister says blushing slightly.

"BOYFRIEND? Why didn't you tell me? You always tell me." Yeonjun pouts.

Him and his sister, Mia, used to be super close. But her last boyfriend tried to make the moves on Yeonjun and he didn't like it because the dude was a whole asshole.

He thought Yeonjun was a whore and expected to get in his pants easily because of a stupid rumor from the year before.

He wasn't very attractive either so Yeonjun shut his ass down real quick.

"Well you know... after what happened last time I wanted to make sure that he was an okay person. I didn't want him to hurt you Yeonjunnie." Mia says with a small smile.

Yeonjun knows that isn't the real case though. She's scared. Scared that another one of her boyfriends is gonna turn out gay and go for Yeonjun.

Yeonjun just nods in 'understanding.' "Well can I meet him?" Yeonjun asks with a small smile.

"I guess so..." she says uneasily before opening the door and pulling him inside.

"This is my boyfriend Soobin." She says and holy shit. Yeonjun saw the boy sitting on the bed and he was VERY hot.

How the hell did her sister snag tis angel sent from heaven.

He saw the boys eyes go wide once he saw Yeonjun and look down with his puffy bunny lips and messed up hair.

And is that a hickey!? Yeonjun thought to himself. God was his sister really about to do that with him being home? Show some respect.

"Hi Soobin." Yeonjun gave a small smile. "I'm Yeonjun." He puts his hand out and the boy looks for a second before shaking it.

"Yeah I know actually. We go to the same school." He says chuckling. "We do?" Yeonjun says with wide eyes.

He for sure knows about Yeonjun's stupid ass reputation because of the damn rumor. Everyone knows. That's why he has like no friends.

"Yep. We have english together." He smirks a little at Yeonjun. Yeonjun feels stupid and can feel his cheeks heating up.

After what happened last year he always has his head hung low hoping nobody will notice or say anything to him.

That's why he never noticed sex on a stick who's sitting right infront of him.

"Well shit. I'm an idiot." Yeonjun says rolling his eyes. "Yeah you are. How about we all watch a movie and eat? Sounds fun right?" Mia says.