✧ :・゚➽𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲

Bringing back Taeyeon as Soobin's mom because why not

🧸

Soobin was pissed. His dad had only been gone a year before his mother started dating again.

This time being some guy with a kid. Typical. She's probably trying to replace him or some shit. Start a completely new family.

"Soobin play nice. I promise you'll like them." His mother Taeyeon says as she straightens out the collar of his shirt.

He doesn't understand why he has to wear the fancy shit. He's not even leaving the fucking house to meet these people.

"You haven't even met his son." Soobin says as he rolls his eyes. "Well from what I hear he's an excellent student and soccer player." Taeyeon says.

Soobin on the other hand is not either of those. He prefers to spend most of his time smoking outside the field with his friends. Not actually playing the game.

"They're here!" Taeyeon squeals as she rushes down the stairs at the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Soobin just huffs before taking one last look in the mirror and walking down the stairs.

He watches as Taeyeon pulls her boyfriend into a hug. He's... interesting looking to say the least.

Definitely not as clean looking as his mother. Who is all about appearances and making sure her hair stays bleached.

But what really surprises him is the son. He can tell he surprises his mother as well based on her agape mouth.

The way she spoke made him seem like he was a middle schooler or maybe even younger.

Certainly not expecting someone Soobin's age.

"Oh you must be Yeonjun!" Taeyeon says before pulling the tense boy in for a hug.

Soobin can understand really. His mother is a bit overwhelming.

But by the way Yeonjun's dressed, in all black, with a permanent scowl on his face Soobin's guessing he's not a very chipper person.

"This is my son Soobin." Taeyeon finally introduces and Soobin just waves awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you! I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Yeonjun too right?" The man says as he lightly slaps Yeonjun's shoulder and shakes it.