✧ :・゚➽𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

"Soobin!" Soobin's brother Taehyun yells for him as he sits on the front porch smoking a cigarette

"I'm outside!" Soobin yells. A few seconds later his brother comes rushing through the open doorway.

"You mind if Beomgyu and Yeonjun come over?" Taehyun asks.

"Why are you asking me?" Soobin asks as he takes another puff of his cigarette.

"Because Yeji isn't here. Your the next most responsible person who lives here." Taehyun says.

"Gee thanks." Soobin rolls his eyes. "But whatever they can come." Soobin shrugs and before he knows it Taehyun is running back inside.

They have quite a peculiar family to put it lightly. Yeji is the oldest, and then him, then Taehyun and last but not least Kai.

Their parents are dead beats who only come around every once in a while.

Not that they make anything better when they do come around. Chaos follows them everywhere they go.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun are the twins that live down the street. Their parents aren't so great either.

Beomgyu started dating Taehyun a few months ago and they've been inseparable since.

Soobin and Yeonjun on the other hand... well it's complicated.

They hooked up a few times just out of boredom. They were friends. The other was there. One thing led to another.

Yeonjun eventually got a bit clingy though. Soobin enjoyed his company sure, and really enjoyed the free fucks he got out of him, but he wasn't looking for a relationship.

Yeonjun still seems to have a hard time understanding that.

Soobin doesn't really get it given Yeonjun has been fucked by about every guy at their school. Why couldn't he pick one of them to be clingy to instead. Why him?

It's only a few minutes later whenever he's popping open a beer that Yeonjun comes sauntering into the kitchen with his tight short dress and fishnets.

"Hey Binnie." He purrs as Soobin takes a swig of his drink and looks the younger boy up and down.

"Hey Jun. Where's Beomgyu?" Soobin asks as he leans against the counter.

"Him and Taehyun ran upstairs as soon as we walked through the door. I think he only brought me here to distract you from their noises." Yeonjun giggles.

Soobin won't admit how it's the cutest sound in the world.

"Typical." Soobin rolls his eyes.

He watches like a hawk as Yeonjun slowly makes his way towards him. Placing his slim body right between Soobin's legs before taking his drink from his hands and taking a sip.