✧ :・゚➽𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

IM BACK!!!! IT FEELS LIKE I HAVEN'T WROTE ANYTHING IN SO LONG-I'm so excited to share this story with you guys though so hope you enjoy!<3

I'm so excited to share this story with you guys though so hope you enjoy!<3

Warnings:
Mpreg
Mentions of sexual assault (I'm sorry)

🧸

Yeonjun and Soobin sat in silence as they ate dinner. They've been doing this the past few months.

Soobin doesn't understand what changed. They used to be so in love. It seemed like they would never run out of conversations to have or more interests to gain in eachother.

He can't help but think that it was untrue all along. Maybe they did finally run out of things to discuss. Things to see in eachother.

Maybe they really weren't meant to be together the rest of their lives like their friends and families had believed.

Soobin doesn't know where it all went wrong. All he knows is that Yeonjun barely spoke to him anymore.

No matter how hard he tried to get through to the boy he thought to be the love of his life when they met 6 years ago, nothing ever worked.

Soobin had started becoming less hopeful because of it. Losing confidence in their whole relationship.

The only reason he is still hanging on and making a decision he never imagined himself making, is because of the little things Yeonjun does.

Everyday Yeonjun comes home from work and cooks for Soobin. Not because he has to, but because he wants to.

He also has no issue letting Soobin fuck him any day of the week. Sometimes Soobin feels like that's the only time Yeonjun ever shows feelings anymore.

When they do have sex though it is always the highlight of Soobin's week. Seeing the way his fiance is so vulnerable in his hands and giving his all to Soobin.

Even if it only lasts so long.

🧸

Soobin groaned as his alarm clock started to go off.

He blindy reached around in the dark room, as it was still quite early, and slammed the alarm clock once he finally found it.

Fuck he hates waking up early in the morning.

Today he had an important shoot to go to though and they wanted him to take the photos at fucking sunrise.

Who in their right mind would ever want to get up that early? No matter how beautiful the pictures may be.