✧ :・゚➽𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝

Soobin hates Yeonjun

He knows he does.

But every time the boy comes near him he just... can't keep his hands off of him.

Soobin was the new kid. Yeonjun was the fucking asshole who only hung out with douche bags.

He acted like one. He treated Soobin like shit.

So Soobin hates him.

And he doesn't know exactly how... everything between them got started.

Soobin went to a party. Yeonjun was obviously there because duh. He's at every party.

Soobin was ready to leave after an hour.

Everyone was acting like fucking idiots and his friends seemed to be having plenty of fun without him playing beer pong.

That's when a drunk Yeonjun approached him. He was odly clingy.

He would grab onto Soobin's arm and say some incoherent words before giggling.

Soobin just stared at him with wide eyes because he had never seen Yeonjun like that before.

He always seemed... tense.

But this Yeonjun was different.

That's why Soobin allowed the senior to drag him towards the kitchen. Showing him all sorts of alcohol.

He ended up making Soobin some weird concoction that actually tasted pretty good.

So good he drank way too much of it and ended up just as drunk as Yeonjun.

"Y-you like boys right?" Yeonjun whispers in his ear, giggling as he buries his face in his neck.

"Y-yeah." Soobin slurs out. He never gets drunk.

"You ever fucked one before?" Yeonjun asks as he takes Soobin's face in his hands.

"S-someone sucked me off once but that's it." Soobin explains.

He remembers that day. It was with the son of his parents friend.

One second they were playing video games and the next Soobin was locking the door and his pants were being pulled down to his ankles.

The boy really knew what he was doing.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Yeonjun asks, tugging at Soobin's waistband.

"I-i... fuck. Y-yeah I do." Soobin says, his drunken brain hardly processing what was going on.

"Come on big boy." Yeonjun giggles before grabbing Soobin's wrist and tugging him up the stairs.

Almost all the bedrooms had already been occupied but Yeonjun yelled at a couple to get out.

Apparently Yeonjun being a complete asshole would work to his advantage afterall.