Ninomae Ina'nis and MAGNUS The red travels.

Time skipped in 3 years later.

Meanwhile in MAGNUS' room

As he had working, something that would help the emperor, eventually. As she walked up to his room, where books and pyramid, as he's doing something, she asked what is doing? He noticed that the “book floating”. He was curious about it.

She asked why? She was here because he's the one who summoned her, he was very curious about it, as he kneeled on her level because he wanted to ask if she's a human girl or a hybrid

Ninomae Ina'nis: (Wow that's alot of books, whoah is that a pyramid.) [She thinks to herself.] Are you MAGNUS The Red?

MAGNUS: Huh? Why yes I am.

Ninomae Ina'nis: Why? Here?

MAGNUS: Well, I'm curious about your origin?

Ninomae Ina'nis: Well, I was an ordinary girl, and one day I found this strange book, and then my life change, and I got these tentacles. As I got it everything will change forever, I become a virtual idol and also I can hear Ao-chan.

Magnus: Ao-chan?

Ninomae Ina'nis: Yes my book.

Magnus: Okay now, my plan to save the imperium and father is to again.

Ninomae Ina'nis: What do mean by again?

Magnus: Well....

He explained to everything how he, and the Captain-General of the adeptus Custodes, right after he failed to save the imperium and send Captain-General to Mars just then one of the Custodes called him, about something. He left to see his father about something in the throne room when they showed up.

Ninomae Ina'nis: Oh I see. I'm sorry.