the returned of the EMPEROR and two surviving traitor Primarchs.

After the battle against Khorne, he called all everyone in his throne room, he gathered all allies and his 4 loyal sons and red cyclops as well as his 2 traitor sons, and became loyal cured sons. And the hololive English generation 1st and 2nd members, and Ecclesiarchy with Decius XXIII, and they saw corpse emperor and Fyodor star child began to glow as the emperor and Fyodor star child along with his shards merge into his original body as his flesh began to regenerate with flash of light. They saw the return EMPEROR as he walked everyone was in shocked and while others surprised by this, the emperor checked his listed. First of list is to scratch his nose, checked his list, next he take a bath, next he scratches everything. Next on his list, he eat his breakfast, next on his list is to find his ballpoint pen, he punched one of his sons in the face one whose name is lorgar. He punched everyone else. He checked his as he continued to check all of his list, while Amelia Watson decided to join in. His fun, they left rewrite most of his check list.

 His fun, they left rewrite most of his check list

EMPEROR: EVERYONE COME TO MY THRONE ROOM NOW!!

Magnus: What is now father?

Angron: What is this now

Logar: I don't know but, probably he will become a god.

Reboute Guilliman: Yeah him, Nah

Amelia Watson: Probably he going do something.

Mortarion: I don't.

Decius XXIII: He's man not god lorgar!

Logar: You think that but he is a god.

Fyodor: Oh no, my boy! It's time EMPEROR.

EMPEROR: OKAY FYODOR!!!

[They merge along with his shards.]

And then flash of light.

Emperor: I'm finally back now I need to scratch my nose, take a bath, and scratch everything.

Emperor: Now, I'm hungry I'm going to eat my breakfast as well as I going to find ballpoint pen. And Checked, now lorgar.

Lorgar: What is fath- [he punched lorgar in the face.]

He starting to punch everyone in the room.

Emperor: And checked, I'm going to roll down on the floor.

He start rolling on the ground. Everyone was confused by this.

Emperor: Checked and now I'm going to kill all marine malevolent and done.

He checked his listed and listed not enough Dakka.

Emperor: I have resurrected both of you and turn you into Primarchs.

Both men: EH!!!

All: WHAT!!!

3 months later.